JWT auth doesn't work on iOS app

I have a valid meeting link that works on Chrome, but when I use that same link in iOS, I get the image below. Here’s the snippet of code that I’m using where urlString is https://{url}/{room}?jwt={token}:
let jitsiMeetView = JitsiMeetView()
jitsiMeetView.welcomePageEnabled = false
jitsiMeetView.pictureInPictureEnabled = false
jitsiMeetView.loadURLString(urlString)
jitsiMeetView.delegate = self
self.jitsiMeetView = jitsiMeetView

Update: I’m getting this error:

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

jitsiMeetView.loadURLString(urlString)
jitsiMeetView.delegate = self

Totally unrelated but… Generally, I’d advise assigning the JitsiMeetView delegate before loadURLString/Object/etc because looking at the abstraction from afar loadURLString is an entry point into machinery that generates invocations of the delegate so one doesn’t want to accidentally miss them.

Do you have a deployment and/or a URL with a JWT that we can debug with? I personally don’t remember hitting a “502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.”