Jvb Packet Loss Statistics - 5390

Hi,
Can you please help us to understand the statistics about the packet loss in Jvb ?
incoming_loss, outgoing_loss and overall_loss.

Question1:
These statistics are all about the rtp packets sent over udp; both video and audio streams, right ?

Question2:
endpointConnectionStats.getOutgoingLossStats().getPacketsLost(); //outgoingPacketsLost
in this line;

• if the returned value is 5; what does it mean actually, is the following interpretation correct about this:
    5 of the packets broadcasted to the endpoints by jvb are lost since of some undesirable cases.
  • if 5 of the packets were lost, then in what duration of time that happened ?

Question3:
endpointConnectionStats.getOutgoingLossStats().getPacketsReceived() //outgoingPacketsReceived
in this line;

• if the returned value is 10, is that mean:
    i have 10 packets relayed to me(jvb) from the endpoints, and i as jvb will try to broadcast these 10 packets to all other endpoints ?
    so, i will brodcast to 3 endpoints in my conference.
    And i got 2 packets lost while sending 10 packets to endpointA.
    And i got 3 packets lost while sending 10 packets to endpointB.
    And i got 0 packets lost while sending 10 packets to endpointC.
    So as in Question1, in total jvb broadcasted 30 packets and the packetLost becomes 5.

Question4:
Are these statistics in jvb side calculated from the statistics sent from the client side to jvb; i mean the following message:
{ "colibriClass": "EndpointMessage", "msgPayload": { "type": "stats", "values": { ... "packetLoss": { "total": 0, "download": 0, "upload": 0 }, "connectionQuality": 100, "maxEnabledResolution": 2160 } }, "to": "" }

These are what the client sees and is reporting it to the other clients. JVB does not use data from here.

Fo the other questions @Jonathan_Lennox or @Boris_Grozev can give you better answers. Thanks