JVB jingle session terminate in server

Hi,

We are trying to deploy jitsi on our own server with docker based deployment. We are facing issue when more than 1 user is trying to join a meeting.
Other users are not able to see the video or hear audio of another person. So, If I am connecting, I am able to see my video and hear my audio only.
this is the error we are getting -
2022-09-20T06:49:31.708Z [modules/connectivity/IceFailedHandling.js] <s._conference.jvbJingleSession.terminate.reason>: session-terminate for ice restart - error: undefined
2022-09-20T06:49:31.709Z [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <e.onclose>: Channel closed: 1006

What are we missing here.? I have tried this same thing in my local also. same issue I am facing there with docker based setup.

Make sure you yave set the public ip in config and that your port forwarding works.

I have added port forwarding also and it was fine for a few days.
now again I am facing the same issue that “Other users are not able to see the video or hear audio of another person. So, If I am connecting, I am able to see my video and hear my audio only.”
here are the jicofo log where I am getting exception creating participant -

Jicofo 2022-10-07 10:36:50.833 SEVERE: [11388] [room=cheapsenatorsheargreatly@muc.jitsi-test.md.com meeting_id=214559e5-db99-4773-8d5b-556641967f6b participant=9eb5193a]
ParticipantInviteRunnable.doRun#171: Error creating offer
org.jitsi.jicofo.conference.UnsupportedFeatureConfigurationException: Participant doesn’t support bundle, which is required
at org.jitsi.jicofo.conference.Participant.setSupportedFeatures(Participant.java:379)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.conference.ParticipantInviteRunnable.createOffer(ParticipantInviteRunnable.java:295)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.conference.ParticipantInviteRunnable.doRun(ParticipantInviteRunnable.java:167)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.conference.ParticipantInviteRunnable.run(ParticipantInviteRunnable.java:143)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
Jicofo 2022-10-07 10:36:50.833 INFO: [11393] DiscoveryUtil.discoverParticipantFeatures#154: Doing feature discovery for cheapsenatorsheargreatly@muc.jitsi-test.md.com/86
2b00b6
Jicofo 2022-10-07 10:36:50.833 INFO: [11393] DiscoveryUtil.discoverParticipantFeatures#194: Successfully discovered features for cheapsenatorsheargreatly@muc.jitsi-test.
md.com/862b00b6 in 0
Jicofo 2022-10-07 10:36:50.834 SEVERE: [11393] [room=cheapsenatorsheargreatly@muc.jitsi-test.md.com meeting_id=214559e5-db99-4773-8d5b-556641967f6b participant=862b00b6]
ParticipantInviteRunnable.doRun#171: Error creating offer
org.jitsi.jicofo.conference.UnsupportedFeatureConfigurationException: Participant doesn’t support bundle, which is required
at org.jitsi.jicofo.conference.Participant.setSupportedFeatures(Participant.java:379)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.conference.ParticipantInviteRunnable.createOffer(ParticipantInviteRunnable.java:295)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.conference.ParticipantInviteRunnable.doRun(ParticipantInviteRunnable.java:167)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.conference.ParticipantInviteRunnable.run(ParticipantInviteRunnable.java:143)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

How are you testing with mobile? Or with opening 3 tabs in the browser?

I am testing with 2 different laptops.

we are using stable version 7001.

Maybe your public address changed?

But this error is strange, never seen it …

An with two laptops you should be in p2p, if those are in same network that is strange. If not is should fallback to jvb connection. You better try woth 3 participants to be sure you are in jvb mode. You can open two tabs on one of the laptops

okay
I’ll try

still same problem.
not able to see or hear other 2 users.

Has the public ip of the bridge changed?
Try restarting the bridge and try again.

I am getting this error in browser console.
though Port forwarding is working fine. I doubt we have missed setting public ip or did it wrongly.
Where to set public ip in config?

Yes there are two problems here. Not able to create websocket to the bridge and ice failing which means that client cannot reach jvb port for some reason - firewall, port forwarding missing or jvb not reporting correct public address.

got it.