JitsiMeet Android Client registered user unable to authenticate to host conference just join

Hi there!
Congratulations on your fine project.
I managed to install Jitsi on my VPS using Docker, and its running fine.
Registered users are able to authenticate and host conferences from browsers, and from iPhones, but not from Androids (tried two different brands).
Android clients are able to participate in conferences normally.
This seems to be kind of an unusual problem, since I couldn't find any similar report. I also looked carefully at the logs available on the CentOs VPS host, but found no clear reason for the problem.
The fragment below was found in the log. The same registered user is able to authenticate using iPhone with same credentials.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...org.jitsi.jicofo.xmpp.FocusComponent.processIQ()...
text xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas" xml:lang="en" not authorized user domain...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could you, please, provide some guidance so I can find the cause of it?
Thanks,
Ronildo

While I hope somebody has the opportunity to look into this report, I must add that using the browser on Android phone, and requesting the Desktop Version of the page, I can successfully host a conference.
Seems that everything points to some kind of glitch in the JitsiMeet Android Client.