[jitsi-users] synchronization of chat history between clients

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is possible to configure Jitsi in such a way that it will either synchronize the chat history between clients, or send the chat messages to all logged in clients.
At the moment I have a running application on three different computers, and when chatting the messages arrive on different computers, seemingly at random. The conversation consequently is spread out over the machines and that is not very practical.

cheers

Maurits

Neither is possible, sending messages to all clients (assuming XMPP) is a serverside setting and there is no protocol for synchronizing messages between clients.

···

On 04.10.2013 00:12, Maurits Lamers wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is possible to configure Jitsi in such a way that it will either synchronize the chat history between clients, or send the chat messages to all logged in clients.
At the moment I have a running application on three different computers, and when chatting the messages arrive on different computers, seemingly at random. The conversation consequently is spread out over the machines and that is not very practical.

cheers

Maurits

--
Yannik V�lker