[jitsi-users] Status of react project?

Hi,

I grabbed the react native project from github, but it appears to be missing some pieces to successfully build the project? Some of the directories mentioned in the readme (src/components) are not in the repo?

Am I missing something on how to build this project successfully and test it out?

Thanks

Brad

Hi Bradley,

While jitsi-meet-react is under active development our "master" is building successfully.
After cloning GitHub repo please run "npm install" first. After that you can launch app with "npm run start:web" or "npm run start:ios".
Please let us know if you have any exact errors during that process.

Thanks,
Kostiantyn

···

21 июля 2016 г., в 11:08, bradley lawrence <brad@trunica.net> написал(а):

Hi,

I grabbed the react native project from github, but it appears to be missing some pieces to successfully build the project? Some of the directories mentioned in the readme (src/components) are not in the repo?

Am I missing something on how to build this project successfully and test it out?

Thanks
Brad
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Oh, and as for directories like "src/components", it seems our README.md is not quite in sync with source code. We will need to update it.

···

22 июля 2016 г., в 11:30, Константин Цареградский <tsaregradskyi@gmail.com> написал(а):

Hi Bradley,

While jitsi-meet-react is under active development our "master" is building successfully.
After cloning GitHub repo please run "npm install" first. After that you can launch app with "npm run start:web" or "npm run start:ios".
Please let us know if you have any exact errors during that process.

Thanks,
Kostiantyn

21 июля 2016 г., в 11:08, bradley lawrence <brad@trunica.net <mailto:brad@trunica.net>> написал(а):

Hi,

Thanks
Brad
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users