[jitsi-users] Slow in connecting calls

I have recently switched to a mac computer from a PC. I was using jitsi on the PC with no issues. However, on the Mac whenever I place a call or receive a call it takes about 10 seconds to connect and be able to hear the other person or for them to hear me. I am using the latest version of Jitsi (2.10.5550) and my mac os is 10.12.3. I have talked with the voip company we use and they cannot see anything on their end that may be causing this. We ran a few test and seem to have narrowed the problem down to my computer. Thoughts.

Thank you for your help

Matthew Johnson

Paraplanner / UT Life Insurance Producer

Thom K. Hall Financial Group

6955 Union Park Center – Suite 250

Midvale, Utah 84047

801-316-4102

Thom K Hall is a Registered Representative of and offers securities through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc. Thom K. Hall Financial Group and the Securities America Companies are not affiliated.

Trading instructions sent via e-mail may not be honored. Please contact my office at 801-316-4110 or Securities America, Inc. at 800-747-6111 for all buy/sell orders. Please be advised that communications regarding trades in your account are for informational purposes only. You should continue to rely on confirmations and statements received from the custodian(s) of your assets. The text of this communication is confidential, and use by any person who is not the intended recipient is prohibited. Any person who receives this communication in error is requested to immediately destroy the text of this communication without copying or further dissemination. Please do not send confidential information via e-mail. Your cooperation is appreciated.