[jitsi-users] Run Script on Events

Hi

I found some posts that deal with action event scripts (Program file in Options:Events).

For incoming calls I can run a command script with these parameters "incoming.cmd ${caller.address} ${caller.uri} ${caller.name} ${caller.id}"
This command writes the parameters to a file.

Now I would also like to do the same for Outgoing calls, Hangup, Dialing and Busy Call events.
I did not yet find what parameters I can pass to these events.

Can someone tell me, if this is feasible at all, and if so, tell me where to find the parameters?

Thanks and regards

Raoul

There are currently no parameters defined for the events you mention. The implementation is in NotificationManager.java. Shouldn't be a big thing to add some parameters, but it would require a volunteer as none of the devs has time for this.

Freundliche Grüsse,
Ingo Bauersachs

-- sent from my mobile

···

Le 24.09.2015 à 10:28, Raoul Merki <raoul.merki@clavisit.com> a écrit :

Hi

I found some posts that deal with action event scripts (Program file in Options:Events).

For incoming calls I can run a command script with these parameters "incoming.cmd ${caller.address} ${caller.uri} ${caller.name} ${caller.id}"
This command writes the parameters to a file.

Now I would also like to do the same for Outgoing calls, Hangup, Dialing and Busy Call events.
I did not yet find what parameters I can pass to these events.

Can someone tell me, if this is feasible at all, and if so, tell me where to find the parameters?

Thanks and regards

Raoul

http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users