Problem half solved, I had to modify numerous things, in particular check the "Allow non-secure connection" in the "Tools>Account>edit>connection" tab, which seems kind of strange.
I tried to un-check back after the connection was made and it seems to keep running smooth.
I will keep you posted if anything happens.
On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 20:04:21 +0100, eXniHiLo <Psyko_otik@hotmail.com> wrote:
I wanted to give it a try but, as you can see in the attached screenshot, I got a problem registering. (I followed this, of course)
Thank you very much for your help.
Using Opera's mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/