Thanks for your answer.
I confirm that the issue is still present in the latest nightly and does
not appear on windows 10.
We use WASAPI, because port audio is not shown anymore.
We did further testing and noticed that the problem were also in version
2.2 but it appears after 350 calls.
Have you other ideas? Or maybe you can help me if I send you a log?
* we are having a problem with latest jitsi stable (2.8) under windows 7.*
Is the issue still present in the latest nightly?
Which audio system are you using (WASAPI or PortAudio), and did you try
switching between them?
* After a random numbers of calls received (it ranges from 2 to 150, but
* major case almost after 70 calls) jitsi is not able to answer to calls
* became unresponsive.*
* It seems that the problem is with audio devices. Sometimes it keeps
* forever until it is shut down.*
* We have tested it under windows 7 32 and also 64 bit and the problem is*
* present in both system.*
* We have tested it on windows 10 and no problem seems also after 400
* We have also tested older version, and it appears after version 2.2. (so*
* version 2.2 run ok, 2.4 is bugged).*
* We use asterisk as telephony server, and make local audio only calls*
* (PCMA codec).*
* Anyone has noticed the same problem?*
I don't have access running Windows 7 anymore (and a VM can't help with
* Sometimes it also change audio reproducing device.*