[jitsi-users] PROBLEM LINUX-WIN7

Greetings,

I have a big problem with using Jitsi calling between Linux and Windows 7. Windows 7 - Windows 7 works fine. LInux - Linux (Ubuntu) also works fine. But that *combination Windows - Linux just doesn't work*. I have tried all audio settings (like audio in, out, encodings etc.)

When I'm speaking to microphone, indicator looks fine during the call but on the other side I can't hear anything and the same problem is from the other side, microphone indicator is OK, but speakers indicator doesn't react.

Thank you for any helpful idea.
Ladik

I don't see why Windows to Windows and Linux to Linux will work and Windows to Linux will not. Please provide Jitsi's logs as described at https://jitsi.org/Documentation/FAQ#logs from both Windows and Linux.

ยทยทยท

On 23.02.2014 19:49, Vladislav wrote:

I have a big problem with using Jitsi calling between Linux and Windows 7. Windows 7 - Windows 7 works fine. LInux - Linux (Ubuntu) also works fine. But that *combination Windows - Linux just doesn't work*. I have tried all audio settings (like audio in, out, encodings etc.)

When I'm speaking to microphone, indicator looks fine during the call but on the other side I can't hear anything and the same problem is from the other side, microphone indicator is OK, but speakers indicator doesn't react.