[jitsi-users] Outlook integration - How?


#1

Hi,

I wanted to try out the new system address book integration with Outlook 2010. Well, I can´t find that plugin (is there one?) within Outlook.
Does the integration already work?

Michael


#2

Hi all:
Is there any way that I can be moved out of the mail list?
Thanks!

···

At 2011-02-12,excelsio@gmx.com wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to try out thenew system address book integration with Outlook 2010. Well, I can´t find that plugin (is there one?) within Outlook.
Does the integration already work?

Michael


#3

Hi Michael,

Hi,

I wanted to try out the new system address book integration with Outlook 2010. Well, I can´t find that plugin (is there one?) within Outlook.
Does the integration already work?

It already works and you don't need any plugin for it. The integration with Outlook consists in looking up for contact details in the Outlook address book when writing in the _search field_ of the Jitsi/SIP Communicator's contact list. In other words when searching for a contact if you have it in your address book it should appear in the contact list search results. Does this work for you?

Regards,
Yana

···

On Feb 12, 2011, at 8:21 AM, excelsio@gmx.com wrote:

Michael


#4

The sip-communicator svn is relocated to where jitsi ? I want to browse the svn
Thanks

···

#5

Hi Yana, any plan to support evolution address book in ubuntu too?

Thanks.

···

On 13 February 2011 14:38, Yana Stamcheva <yana@sip-communicator.org> wrote:

Hi Michael,

On Feb 12, 2011, at 8:21 AM, excelsio@gmx.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to try out the new system address book integration with Outlook
2010. Well, I can´t find that plugin (is there one?) within Outlook.
> Does the integration already work?

It already works and you don't need any plugin for it. The integration with
Outlook consists in looking up for contact details in the Outlook address
book when writing in the _search field_ of the Jitsi/SIP Communicator's
contact list. In other words when searching for a contact if you have it in
your address book it should appear in the contact list search results. Does
this work for you?

Regards,
Yana

>
> Michael
>
>
>
>
>


#6

The sip-communicator svn is relocated to where jitsi ? I want to browse
the svn

See this page: http://java.net/projects/jitsi/sources

Regards,
Ingo


#7

Hey Pablo,

Hi Yana, any plan to support evolution address book in ubuntu too?

Not for the time being I am afraid.

Cheers,
Emil

···

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM, pablo.a.saavedra@gmail.com < pablo.a.saavedra@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks.

On 13 February 2011 14:38, Yana Stamcheva <yana@sip-communicator.org>wrote:

Hi Michael,

On Feb 12, 2011, at 8:21 AM, excelsio@gmx.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to try out the new system address book integration with Outlook
2010. Well, I can´t find that plugin (is there one?) within Outlook.
> Does the integration already work?

It already works and you don't need any plugin for it. The integration
with Outlook consists in looking up for contact details in the Outlook
address book when writing in the _search field_ of the Jitsi/SIP
Communicator's contact list. In other words when searching for a contact if
you have it in your address book it should appear in the contact list search
results. Does this work for you?

Regards,
Yana

>
> Michael
>
>
>
>
>

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D. 67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead France
SIP Communicator
emcho@sip-communicator.org PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
http://sip-communicator.org FAX: +33.1.77.62.47.31