[jitsi-users] One way audio with Jigasi but works in Jitsi desktop

Hi,

I’m afraid I don’t know what our sip server side is but I can try to find out. Regarding disabling csrc extensions I found this piece of code https://github.com/jitsi/libjitsi/blob/master/src/org/jitsi/impl/neomedia/transform/csrc/CsrcTransformEngine.java#L78 but I’m not sure how to apply it. Is it so that Jitsi Videobridge uses LibJitsi? How and where do I set the flag from Videobridge?

Regards,
Markus

···

From: users [mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org] On Behalf Of Damian Minkov
Sent: 12. maaliskuuta 2018 19:15
To: Jitsi Users <users@jitsi.org>
Subject: Re: [jitsi-users] One way audio with Jigasi but works in Jitsi desktop

Hi,
What is your sip server side, is it possible that it have problems interpreting rtp extenions, we have seen such media stacks.
If I remember correctly there was a property to disable csrc extensions, I'm just away from computer this week to check it.

Regards
damencho

On Mar 12, 2018 02:26, <markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com<mailto:markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com>> wrote:
Hi again,

Sorry for the spam, this will be the last update for today. I believe I have found the reason to why audio doesn't work from Jitsi->SIP. The information I provided earlier was a bit wrong - RTP payload is 160 bytes in both cases, which it should be for PCMA. The discrepancy between the packet sizes were partly in the Ethernet layer; they are a bit different when captured with tcpdump compared to wireshark. To reiterate I am comparing packets sent from the Jitsi Desktop client and packets sent from Jigasi.

However, there is also a difference in the RTP headers. The RTP packets sent from Jigasi include the header "Contributing Source identifiers" and in my case it has 2 items. My knowledge of RTC is limited but one thing that comes to mind is that it could related to WebRTC bundling policy. Another difference in the IP layer is that Jigasi sets the "Don't fragment" flag to 1 whereas in the Jitsi Desktop app it is 0, but I don't know if this is relevant.

Hope this information helps resolve the problem.

Regards,
Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: users [mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org<mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org>] On Behalf Of markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com<mailto:markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com>
Sent: 12. maaliskuuta 2018 11:19
To: users@jitsi.org<mailto:users@jitsi.org>

Hi,

After some more researching I found out that the reason why audio sometimes (most of the times) didn't work either way was because of a docker interface. After I disabled all of my docker interfaces the calls work one way every time. Is there a workaround to make them compatible? I have a back end service running inside docker which I need.

As I said earlier I can see the UDP packets being sent out from the Jitsi host to the SIP proxy. After further investigation I can see that the length of the packets sent from the SIP proxy are 172 bytes, while the payload sent from Jitsi are 180 bytes. Is it possible that my SIP proxy is expecting the payload length to be 172 bytes and therefore they get dropped?

-Markus

From: users [mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org<mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org>] On Behalf Of markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com<mailto:markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com>
Sent: 12. maaliskuuta 2018 8:53

Hello,

I have verified that the packets are sent out from the Jitsi host to the SIP proxy, which makes me suspect that there is something wrong with the payload. I don't think the problem is with the SIP proxy since audio works when using Jitsi desktop.

I am including my config below.

/etc/jitsi/videobridge/sip-communicator.properties:

org.jitsi.videobridge.AUTHORIZED_SOURCE_REGEXP=focus@auth.public_ip/.*<mailto:org.jitsi.videobridge.AUTHORIZED_SOURCE_REGEXP=focus@auth.public_ip/.*>
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtls.DtlsPacketTransformer.dropUnencryptedPkts=false
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.srtp.SRTPCryptoContext.checkReplay=false
org.jitsi.videobridge.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=172.17.0.10
org.jitsi.videobridge.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS=<public_ip>
# the callstats credentials
io.callstats.sdk.CallStats.appId=<id>
io.callstats.sdk.CallStats.appSecret=<secret>

# the id of the videobridge
io.callstats.sdk.CallStats.bridgeId=jitsi

# enable statistics and callstats statistics and the report interval org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_STATISTICS=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_INTERVAL.callstats.io<http://org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_INTERVAL.callstats.io>=30000
org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_TRANSPORT=callstats.io<http://callstats.io>

/etc/jitsi/jigasi/sip-communicator.properties:

#Sample config with one XMPP and one SIP account configured # Replace {sip-pass-hash} with SIP user password hash # as well as other account properties

# Name of default JVB room that will be joined if no special header is included # in SIP invite org.jitsi.jigasi.DEFAULT_JVB_ROOM_NAME=siptest

net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.SingleCallInProgressPolicy.enabled=false

# Should be enabled when using translator mode #net.java.sip.communicator.impl.neomedia.audioSystem.audiosilence.captureDevice_list=["AudioSilenceCaptureDevice:noTransferData"]

# Adjust opus encoder complexity
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.neomedia.codec.audio.opus.encoder.COMPLEXITY=10

net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603=acc1515408626603
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ACCOUNT_UID=SIP\:<<JIGASI_SIPUSER>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PASSWORD=<<JIGASI_SIPPWD>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.AUTHORIZATION_NAME=<<AUTHORIZATION_NAME>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.DEFAULT_ENCRYPTION=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.DEFAULT_SIPZRTP_ATTRIBUTE=true
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.DTMF_METHOD=AUTO_DTMF
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.DTMF_MINIMAL_TONE_DURATION=70
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL.DTLS-SRTP=2
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL.SDES=1
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL.ZRTP=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL_STATUS.DTLS-SRTP=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL_STATUS.SDES=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL_STATUS.ZRTP=true
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.AMR-WB/16000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.G722/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.G723/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.GSM/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.H264/90000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.PCMA/8000=600
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.PCMU/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.SILK/12000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.SILK/16000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.SILK/24000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.SILK/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.VP8/90000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.iLBC/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.opus/48000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.red/90000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.rtx/90000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.speex/16000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.speex/32000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.speex/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.telephone-event/8000=1
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.ulpfec/90000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.FORCE_P2P_MODE=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.FORCE_PROXY_BYPASS=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.IS_ACCOUNT_DISABLED=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.IS_PRESENCE_ENABLED=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.IS_SERVER_OVERRIDDEN=true
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.KEEP_ALIVE_INTERVAL=30
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.KEEP_ALIVE_METHOD=REGISTER
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.OPT_CLIST_SERVER_URI=
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.OPT_CLIST_USER=
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.OPT_CLIST_USE_SIP_CREDETIALS=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.OVERRIDE_ENCODINGS=true
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.POLLING_PERIOD=30
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PREFERRED_TRANSPORT=UDP
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PROTOCOL_NAME=SIP
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PROXY_ADDRESS=<<PROXY_ADDRESS>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PROXY_AUTO_CONFIG=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PROXY_PORT=5060
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.SAVP_OPTION=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.SDES_CIPHER_SUITES=AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80,AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_32
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.SERVER_ADDRESS=<<JIGASI_SIPSERVER>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.SERVER_PORT=5060
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.SUBSCRIPTION_EXPIRATION=3600
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.USER_ID=<<JIGASI_SIPUSER>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.VOICEMAIL_CHECK_URI=
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.VOICEMAIL_ENABLED=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.VOICEMAIL_URI=
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.XCAP_ENABLE=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.XIVO_ENABLE=false

# The following two props assume we are using jigasi on the same machine as # the xmpp server.
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.IS_SERVER_OVERRIDDEN=true
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.SERVER_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.VIDEO_CALLING_DISABLED=true

# Activate this property if you are using self-signed certificates or other # type of non-trusted certicates. In this mode your service trust in the # remote certificates always.
net.java.sip.communicator.service.gui.ALWAYS_TRUST_MODE_ENABLED=true

-Markus

From: users [mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org<mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org>] On Behalf Of Damian Minkov
Sent: 7. maaliskuuta 2018 16:14
To: Jitsi Users <users@jitsi.org<mailto:users@jitsi.org>>

Hi,

Yep, this is hard to debug problem. The flow is:
SIP <-> Jigasi <-> Jvb <-> Meet. You need to verify in case of one-way audio, where is the point where the audio stops and do not reach the SIP side.
Can you also send your config here?

Regards
damencho

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 7:30 AM, <markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com<mailto:markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com>> wrote:

Hi,

With the Jitsi Desktop application I am able to call a phone over PSTN
and the audio works both ways. However, in my Jitsi-Meet application,
the audio only works from the phone to the browser but not the other
way. The logs in Jicofo, Jigasi and Videobridge don’t seem to have any
relevant errors. I have traced packets inside the Jitsi-Meet instance
and I can see that packets are sent both ways. The codec used between
Jigasi and the SIP trunk is PCMA/8000 and I have tried with both Opus
and PCMA/8000 between the browser and Jitsi, but it doesn’t make a
difference. In addition to this, quite often audio isn’t heard in
either end. In this case I can see that the packets sent from the SIP
trunk to Jigasi but they are not forwarded to the browser. I am
building the application from master branch sources and my OS is Ubuntu 16.04.

Can anybody help me with this?

Best regards,

Markus

http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Hi,

After adding the line

org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.csrc.CsrcTransformEngine.DISCARD_CONTRIBUTING_SOURCES=true

to /etc/jitsi/jigasi/sip-communicator.properties

the audio works both ways. Hopefully this can help others too!

Regards,
Markus

···

From: users [mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org] On Behalf Of markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com
Sent: 14. maaliskuuta 2018 9:15
To: users@jitsi.org

Hi,

I’m afraid I don’t know what our sip server side is but I can try to find out. Regarding disabling csrc extensions I found this piece of code https://github.com/jitsi/libjitsi/blob/master/src/org/jitsi/impl/neomedia/transform/csrc/CsrcTransformEngine.java#L78 but I’m not sure how to apply it. Is it so that Jitsi Videobridge uses LibJitsi? How and where do I set the flag from Videobridge?

Regards,
Markus

From: users [mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org] On Behalf Of Damian Minkov
Sent: 12. maaliskuuta 2018 19:15

Hi,
What is your sip server side, is it possible that it have problems interpreting rtp extenions, we have seen such media stacks.
If I remember correctly there was a property to disable csrc extensions, I'm just away from computer this week to check it.

Regards
damencho

On Mar 12, 2018 02:26, <markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com<mailto:markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com>> wrote:
Hi again,

Sorry for the spam, this will be the last update for today. I believe I have found the reason to why audio doesn't work from Jitsi->SIP. The information I provided earlier was a bit wrong - RTP payload is 160 bytes in both cases, which it should be for PCMA. The discrepancy between the packet sizes were partly in the Ethernet layer; they are a bit different when captured with tcpdump compared to wireshark. To reiterate I am comparing packets sent from the Jitsi Desktop client and packets sent from Jigasi.

However, there is also a difference in the RTP headers. The RTP packets sent from Jigasi include the header "Contributing Source identifiers" and in my case it has 2 items. My knowledge of RTC is limited but one thing that comes to mind is that it could related to WebRTC bundling policy. Another difference in the IP layer is that Jigasi sets the "Don't fragment" flag to 1 whereas in the Jitsi Desktop app it is 0, but I don't know if this is relevant.

Hope this information helps resolve the problem.

Regards,
Markus

Sent: 12. maaliskuuta 2018 11:19

Hi,

After some more researching I found out that the reason why audio sometimes (most of the times) didn't work either way was because of a docker interface. After I disabled all of my docker interfaces the calls work one way every time. Is there a workaround to make them compatible? I have a back end service running inside docker which I need.

As I said earlier I can see the UDP packets being sent out from the Jitsi host to the SIP proxy. After further investigation I can see that the length of the packets sent from the SIP proxy are 172 bytes, while the payload sent from Jitsi are 180 bytes. Is it possible that my SIP proxy is expecting the payload length to be 172 bytes and therefore they get dropped?

-Markus

Sent: 12. maaliskuuta 2018 8:53

Hello,

I have verified that the packets are sent out from the Jitsi host to the SIP proxy, which makes me suspect that there is something wrong with the payload. I don't think the problem is with the SIP proxy since audio works when using Jitsi desktop.

I am including my config below.

/etc/jitsi/videobridge/sip-communicator.properties:

org.jitsi.videobridge.AUTHORIZED_SOURCE_REGEXP=focus@auth.public_ip/.*<mailto:org.jitsi.videobridge.AUTHORIZED_SOURCE_REGEXP=focus@auth.public_ip/.*>
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtls.DtlsPacketTransformer.dropUnencryptedPkts=false
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.srtp.SRTPCryptoContext.checkReplay=false
org.jitsi.videobridge.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=172.17.0.10
org.jitsi.videobridge.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS=<public_ip>
# the callstats credentials
io.callstats.sdk.CallStats.appId=<id>
io.callstats.sdk.CallStats.appSecret=<secret>

# the id of the videobridge
io.callstats.sdk.CallStats.bridgeId=jitsi

# enable statistics and callstats statistics and the report interval org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_STATISTICS=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_INTERVAL.callstats.io<http://org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_INTERVAL.callstats.io>=30000
org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_TRANSPORT=callstats.io<http://callstats.io>

/etc/jitsi/jigasi/sip-communicator.properties:

#Sample config with one XMPP and one SIP account configured # Replace {sip-pass-hash} with SIP user password hash # as well as other account properties

# Name of default JVB room that will be joined if no special header is included # in SIP invite org.jitsi.jigasi.DEFAULT_JVB_ROOM_NAME=siptest

net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.SingleCallInProgressPolicy.enabled=false

# Should be enabled when using translator mode #net.java.sip.communicator.impl.neomedia.audioSystem.audiosilence.captureDevice_list=["AudioSilenceCaptureDevice:noTransferData"]

# Adjust opus encoder complexity
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.neomedia.codec.audio.opus.encoder.COMPLEXITY=10

net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603=acc1515408626603
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ACCOUNT_UID=SIP\:<<JIGASI_SIPUSER>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PASSWORD=<<JIGASI_SIPPWD>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.AUTHORIZATION_NAME=<<AUTHORIZATION_NAME>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.DEFAULT_ENCRYPTION=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.DEFAULT_SIPZRTP_ATTRIBUTE=true
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.DTMF_METHOD=AUTO_DTMF
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.DTMF_MINIMAL_TONE_DURATION=70
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL.DTLS-SRTP=2
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL.SDES=1
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL.ZRTP=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL_STATUS.DTLS-SRTP=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL_STATUS.SDES=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.ENCRYPTION_PROTOCOL_STATUS.ZRTP=true
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.AMR-WB/16000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.G722/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.G723/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.GSM/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.H264/90000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.PCMA/8000=600
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.PCMU/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.SILK/12000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.SILK/16000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.SILK/24000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.SILK/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.VP8/90000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.iLBC/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.opus/48000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.red/90000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.rtx/90000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.speex/16000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.speex/32000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.speex/8000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.telephone-event/8000=1
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.Encodings.ulpfec/90000=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.FORCE_P2P_MODE=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.FORCE_PROXY_BYPASS=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.IS_ACCOUNT_DISABLED=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.IS_PRESENCE_ENABLED=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.IS_SERVER_OVERRIDDEN=true
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.KEEP_ALIVE_INTERVAL=30
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.KEEP_ALIVE_METHOD=REGISTER
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.OPT_CLIST_SERVER_URI=
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.OPT_CLIST_USER=
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.OPT_CLIST_USE_SIP_CREDETIALS=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.OVERRIDE_ENCODINGS=true
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.POLLING_PERIOD=30
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PREFERRED_TRANSPORT=UDP
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PROTOCOL_NAME=SIP
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PROXY_ADDRESS=<<PROXY_ADDRESS>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PROXY_AUTO_CONFIG=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.PROXY_PORT=5060
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.SAVP_OPTION=0
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.SDES_CIPHER_SUITES=AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80,AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_32
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.SERVER_ADDRESS=<<JIGASI_SIPSERVER>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.SERVER_PORT=5060
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.SUBSCRIPTION_EXPIRATION=3600
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.USER_ID=<<JIGASI_SIPUSER>>
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.VOICEMAIL_CHECK_URI=
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.VOICEMAIL_ENABLED=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.VOICEMAIL_URI=
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.XCAP_ENABLE=false
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1515408626603.XIVO_ENABLE=false

# The following two props assume we are using jigasi on the same machine as # the xmpp server.
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.IS_SERVER_OVERRIDDEN=true
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.SERVER_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.VIDEO_CALLING_DISABLED=true

# Activate this property if you are using self-signed certificates or other # type of non-trusted certicates. In this mode your service trust in the # remote certificates always.
net.java.sip.communicator.service.gui.ALWAYS_TRUST_MODE_ENABLED=true

-Markus

From: users [mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org<mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org>] On Behalf Of Damian Minkov
Sent: 7. maaliskuuta 2018 16:14

Hi,

Yep, this is hard to debug problem. The flow is:
SIP <-> Jigasi <-> Jvb <-> Meet. You need to verify in case of one-way audio, where is the point where the audio stops and do not reach the SIP side.
Can you also send your config here?

Regards
damencho

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 7:30 AM, <markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com<mailto:markus.kullberg@teliacompany.com>> wrote:

Hi,

With the Jitsi Desktop application I am able to call a phone over PSTN
and the audio works both ways. However, in my Jitsi-Meet application,
the audio only works from the phone to the browser but not the other
way. The logs in Jicofo, Jigasi and Videobridge don’t seem to have any
relevant errors. I have traced packets inside the Jitsi-Meet instance
and I can see that packets are sent both ways. The codec used between
Jigasi and the SIP trunk is PCMA/8000 and I have tried with both Opus
and PCMA/8000 between the browser and Jitsi, but it doesn’t make a
difference. In addition to this, quite often audio isn’t heard in
either end. In this case I can see that the packets sent from the SIP
trunk to Jigasi but they are not forwarded to the browser. I am
building the application from master branch sources and my OS is Ubuntu 16.04.

Can anybody help me with this?

Best regards,

Markus