I don't have any sample, but I can give you the steps.
1) First at all you have to create an account in callstats.io.
2) In your dashboard, in the right corner of your screen you should see your username. Click on and display some options. There is one named My Apps. Go there
3) Create a new app, type a name and leave the Stats submission Interval in 10 seconds. WebRTC SDK, select Jitsi from the list.
4) You should see another tab called "security". Click on and in the Origil URl, type the url of you jitsi meet server Ex. http(s)://jitmeet.whatever.com
5) Click on new credentials in order to create a token. That token must be included in your config.js file.
6) Open your config.js and look if you have the following options otherwise add them:
callStatsID: "XXXXXXX", // Application ID for callstats.io API
In the callStatsID, you have to type the id of your callstats app. After the creation of the token if you go back to MyApps you will see all those details.
In callStatsSecret you have to type your token.
After that just restart videobridge and jicofo and thats it.
My apologies in advance if my english is not clear enough.. English is not my mother tongue :).
El 2016-10-05 12:59, John Finding escribió:
@Jack, do you have a good link or sample config to share in setting up
callstats with Jitsi?
On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Jack Freakazoid <firstname.lastname@example.org> > wrote:
I would like to know if there is a way to export the names of the people
connected in a conference once the conference has finished? CallStats give
you the number of participants and the Location, but it uses some weird
name for identifying users.
Thank you in advance.
users mailing list
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options: