[jitsi-users] No voice chatting!

Hello all.
I could not use the voice chat and video call with jitsi.
I tried them with google account and with sip account, but with no benefit.
When I try to use the voice chat for example with google talk it tells that:
{

Failed to create the call. Failed to create outgoing call to mahed20141@gmail.com. Could not find a resource which supports Jingle or Google Talk
net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: Failed to create outgoing call to mahed20141@gmail.com. Could not find a resource which supports Jingle or Google Talk
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:376)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:271)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:243)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:139)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.media.AbstractOperationSetBasicTelephony.createCall(AbstractOperationSetBasicTelephony.java:110)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager.internalCall(CallManager.java:2662)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager.access$900(CallManager.java:49)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager$CreateCallThread.run(CallManager.java:2543)

}

I'm using Fedora 20 x86_64, with KDE environment and

jitsi-2.5-5065.x86_64

Fedora channel at freenode gave me the solution, and it was like that:
1- Define my host name buy using
hostname
mine is:
jalal.localdomain
2- adding it to
/etc/hosts
to the both lines there.
My hosts file now is like this:
127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4 jalal.localdomain
::1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6 jalal.localdomain

ยทยทยท

On Sunday, February 16, 2014 5:38 PM, Jalal Ahmed <jalalsfs@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello all.
I could not use the voice chat and video call with jitsi.
I tried them with google account and with sip account, but with no benefit.
When I try to use the voice chat for example with google talk it tells that:
{

Failed to create the call. Failed to create outgoing call to mahed20141@gmail.com. Could not find a resource which supports Jingle or Google Talk
net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: Failed to create outgoing call to mahed20141@gmail.com. Could not find a resource which supports Jingle or Google Talk
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:376)
at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:271)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:243)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:139)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.media.AbstractOperationSetBasicTelephony.createCall(AbstractOperationSetBasicTelephony.java:110)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager.internalCall(CallManager.java:2662)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager.access$900(CallManager.java:49)
at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager$CreateCallThread.run(CallManager.java:2543)

}

I'm using Fedora 20 x86_64, with KDE environment and

jitsi-2.5-5065.x86_64

http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users