[jitsi-users] No Video or Audio call | Jingle Error

Dear all,

I downloaded latest Jitsi and when I use my gmail to make audio or video
call the below error happens. Any idea to fix this?

net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: Failed
to create outgoing call to 399p8mesfzx713beil5vv36qbq@public.talk.google.com.
Could not find a resource which supports Jingle
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:391)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:283)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:255)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetVideoTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingVideoCall(OperationSetVideoTelephonyJabberImpl.java:148)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetVideoTelephonyJabberImpl.createVideoCall(OperationSetVideoTelephonyJabberImpl.java:99)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager.internalCallVideo(CallManager.java:2660)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager.access$800(CallManager.java:60)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager$CreateCallThread.run(CallManager.java:2589)

Regards,
Sam