[jitsi-users] No SIP RTP

I am unable to get RTP during SIP calls after upgrading to the latest nightly. I see the error below and never get audio. For some reason now if I downgrade to the last nightly I see the same issue. I was previously on the last nightly and did not have any issues. Has anyone seen this and know a way around it?

2015-10-09 16:42:25.041 SEVERE: [2247] impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.logApplicationException().1116 An error occurred while processing event of type: javax.sip.DialogTerminatedEventjava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/fmj/media/rtp/RTCPTransmitterFactory at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.MediaServiceImpl.createMediaStream(MediaServiceImpl.java:410)

CHAD ALBERT | Vice President, Technical Operations
800.841.6095 | f: 417.485.3046

HEALTHCAREfirst, Inc. | Patients Before Paperwork
www.healthcarefirst.com<http://www.healthcarefirst.com/>

DID YOU KNOW:
HEALTHCAREfirst's experience in providing solutions for over 1000
home health and hospice agencies resulted in the creation of
Web-available software and services to maximize operational
efficiencies. HEALTHCAREfirst can provide FULL SERVICE SOLUTIONS,
including; Web-available software for agency management and point
of care clinical data capture, electronic communications with
physicians, billing services and coding services (in any combination).

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. The integrity and security of this message
cannot be guaranteed over Internet.

I went back to 2.9.5475 and it works fine. FWIW the non-working versions are 2.9.5476 and 2.9.5477.

···

From: users [mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org] On Behalf Of Chad Albert
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 4:48 PM
To: Jitsi Users <users@jitsi.org>
Subject: [jitsi-users] No SIP RTP

I am unable to get RTP during SIP calls after upgrading to the latest nightly. I see the error below and never get audio. For some reason now if I downgrade to the last nightly I see the same issue. I was previously on the last nightly and did not have any issues. Has anyone seen this and know a way around it?

2015-10-09 16:42:25.041 SEVERE: [2247] impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.logApplicationException().1116 An error occurred while processing event of type: javax.sip.DialogTerminatedEventjava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/fmj/media/rtp/RTCPTransmitterFactory at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.MediaServiceImpl.createMediaStream(MediaServiceImpl.java:410)

--
DID YOU KNOW: HEALTHCAREfirst's experience in providing solutions for over 1000 home health and hospice agencies resulted in the creation of Web-available software and services to maximize operational efficiencies. HEALTHCAREfirst can provide FULL SERVICE SOLUTIONS, including; Web-available software for agency management and point of care clinical data capture, electronic communications with physicians, billing services and coding services (in any combination).

Call 800-841-6095 or email info@healthcarefirst.com<mailto:info@healthcarefirst.com> for more information

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed over the Internet.

DID YOU KNOW:
HEALTHCAREfirst's experience in providing solutions for over 1000
home health and hospice agencies resulted in the creation of
Web-available software and services to maximize operational
efficiencies. HEALTHCAREfirst can provide FULL SERVICE SOLUTIONS,
including; Web-available software for agency management and point
of care clinical data capture, electronic communications with
physicians, billing services and coding services (in any combination).

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. The integrity and security of this message
cannot be guaranteed over Internet.

Hi,

Yes, it seems to be a problem in SIP calls in versions greater than  2.9.5475

Calls in fact ring on the other side but in the caller side Jitsi freezes in "Dialing" window.

Could you check this please ?

Regards,

Adelino.
···

Às 23:22 de 09-10-2015, Chad Albert escreveu:

I went back to 2.9.5475 and it works fine.  FWIW the non-working versions are 2.9.5476 and 2.9.5477.

** CHAD ALBERT** | Vice President, Technical Operations

**HEALTHCARE*first*                        , Inc.** | *                        Patients Before Paperwork*

[](http://www.healthcarefirst.com/)

From: users [] Chad Albert Friday, October 9, 2015 4:48 PM Jitsi Users [jitsi-users] No SIP RTP

I am unable to get RTP during SIP calls after upgrading to the latest nightly.  I see the error below and never get audio.  For some reason now if I downgrade to the last nightly I see the same issue.  I was previously on the last nightly and did not have any issues.  Has anyone seen this and know a way around it?
      2015-10-09 16:42:25.041 SEVERE: [2247] impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.logApplicationException().1116 An error occurred while processing event of type: javax.sip.DialogTerminatedEventjava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/fmj/media/rtp/RTCPTransmitterFactory  at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.MediaServiceImpl.createMediaStream(MediaServiceImpl.java:410)

** CHAD ALBERT** | Vice President, Technical Operations

**HEALTHCARE*first*                      , Inc.** | *                      Patients Before Paperwork*

[www.healthcarefirst.com](http://www.healthcarefirst.com/)
        --
  •          DID YOU KNOW: HEALTHCAREfirst's experience in providing solutions for over 1000 home health and hospice agencies resulted in the creation of Web-available software and services to maximize operational efficiencies. HEALTHCAREfirst can provide FULL SERVICE SOLUTIONS, including; Web-available software for agency management and point of care clinical data capture, electronic communications with physicians, billing services and coding services (in any combination).

Call 800-841-6095 or email info@healthcarefirst.com
            for more information

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed over the Internet.
          ­­

_______________________________________________ users mailing list Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:

www.healthcarefirst.commailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org** On Behalf Of**
Sent:
To:users@jitsi.org
Subject:

users@jitsi.orghttp://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Hi

i have a question about last-n and video mute

My setting
     channelLastN: 1
     adaptiveLastN: false,
     startAudioMuted: 1,
// startVideoMuted: 10 (not active //)

if i understand with my setting all participants will have there webcam open but only the dominant speacker will share his webcam to other?

My question is does jitsi meet will automatic pause the webcam of other participants? and after how many time? is it instantly?
does it consume any server cpu, bandwith in this case to let all the participants with open webcam (that no one will see)?

for exemple 10 participants (webcam open) 1 dominant speacker

with my setting if i understand, tell me if i am wrong
only the dominant speacker's webcam will be share

what about the 9 other cam will they consume any cpu or bandwith in my server?

thank you