Tired to switch to Jitsi from Skype today. I thought I'd let you guys know
about some bugs I found. As of this writing, the latest version of Jitsi
Jitsi hangs when removing accounts on Windows 7 64 bit. Steps to reproduce:
1. Add an XMPP account.
2. Remove that account.
3. Jitsi hangs.
Jitsi does not play call audio on Windows 7 32 bit. Steps to reproduce:
1. In Settings, set Audio Out and Notification to the same device.
2. Call another Jitsi user.
3. You will see the volume meter change, but no sound will come out.
Notification sounds can be heard normally.
Jitsi does not show video on Windows 7 32 bit. Steps to reproduce:
1. Call another Jitsi user with video.
3. Only one of the participants in the call will see the other person. The
other will get black screen. Who gets black screen seems at random.
Jitsi does not update its Security->Chat settings with added/removed
accounts on Windows 7 32 and 64 bit. Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a Facebook account.
2. Go to Security->Chat - the dropdown shows one account
3. Add a Google Talk account.
4. Security->Chat still shows only the Facebook account.
5. Remove the Facebook account.
6. It's still displayed in Security->Chat.
Jitsi cannot select correct audio device if multiple devices have the same
name, Windows 7 both 32 and 64 bit. It will always select the first one in
Jitsi does not clear your name when you remove the last account.
1. Start with fresh install. Jitsi shows "Me" in the main window next to
your avatar placeholder.
2. Add an account.
3. Me is now the name of whatever account you added.
4. Remove the only account.
5. Main windows still displays your name from the removed account.