[jitsi-users] Message header displayed in IM chat window

Hi guys,

When using the messaging between internal users sometimes in the message window it appears to show the headers of the IM - see attached screenshot.

[cid:image003.jpg@01CDFF9C.4C0A0AC0]

Thanks

Damian

Hi,

as I can see you are using sip chat and the message you see is the one with
the composing state of the other participant. What does it mean internal
users? Which server are you using for chatting?
You can send log files when the problem appears so we can take a closer
look. (https://jitsi.org/faq/logs)

Regards
damencho

···

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Damian Savage - Infinity Tracking < damian.savage@infinity-tracking.com> wrote:

Hi guys,****

When using the messaging between internal users sometimes in the message
window it appears to show the headers of the IM – see attached screenshot.

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01CDFF9C.4C0A0AC0]****

Thanks****

Damian****

Hi Damencho,

Sorry by internal I mean two people internally in the same office - i.e. using the same Internet connection.

We are using our own Freeswitch SIP server for chatting and calls.

I have attached a zip file of the log files from the users machine as requested.

Thanks

Damian

jitsi-logs.zip (832 KB)

···

From: damencho@damencho.com [mailto:damencho@damencho.com] On Behalf Of Damian Minkov

Sent: 31 January 2013 13:07
To: users@jitsi.java.net
Subject: [jitsi-users] Re: Message header displayed in IM chat window

Hi,

as I can see you are using sip chat and the message you see is the one with the composing state of the other participant. What does it mean internal users? Which server are you using for chatting?
You can send log files when the problem appears so we can take a closer look. (https://jitsi.org/faq/logs)

Regards
damencho

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Damian Savage - Infinity Tracking <damian.savage@infinity-tracking.com<mailto:damian.savage@infinity-tracking.com>> wrote:
Hi guys,

When using the messaging between internal users sometimes in the message window it appears to show the headers of the IM - see attached screenshot.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE0060.0254DEE0]

Thanks

Damian

Hi,

The header information is still showing in the chat window - have you guys had chance to take a look at this yet?

Thanks,

Damian

···

From: Damian Savage - Infinity Tracking [mailto:damian.savage@infinity-tracking.com]

Sent: 01 February 2013 11:54
To: users@jitsi.java.net

Hi Damencho,

Sorry by internal I mean two people internally in the same office - i.e. using the same Internet connection.

We are using our own Freeswitch SIP server for chatting and calls.

I have attached a zip file of the log files from the users machine as requested.

Thanks

Damian

From: damencho@damencho.com<mailto:damencho@damencho.com> [mailto:damencho@damencho.com] On Behalf Of Damian Minkov

Sent: 31 January 2013 13:07
To: users@jitsi.java.net<mailto:users@jitsi.java.net>

Hi,

as I can see you are using sip chat and the message you see is the one with the composing state of the other participant. What does it mean internal users? Which server are you using for chatting?
You can send log files when the problem appears so we can take a closer look. (https://jitsi.org/faq/logs)

Regards
damencho

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Damian Savage - Infinity Tracking <damian.savage@infinity-tracking.com<mailto:damian.savage@infinity-tracking.com>> wrote:
Hi guys,

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE0445.23CB3EA0]

Thanks

Damian