[jitsi-users] Jitsi visioconference

Hello,

I want to know if there is any ather solution to create videobridge g with Jitsi 2.4.4997 stable version, because jitsi videobridge is not working for me (stability problems), I want something works correctly to use it in production.

Hope you answer, thank you in advance.

I know this is not the proper solution, but you always can use direct connections - teleconference without videobridge, although this is very bandwitchconsuming.. --Michal--Od: "MELLAH Khadija" <kmellah@jouve.fr>Do: "Jitsi Users" <users@jitsi.org>; Wysłane: 10:02 Piątek 2014-09-12Temat: [jitsi-users] Jitsi visioconferenceHello,I want to know if there is any ather solution to create videobridgeg with Jitsi 2.4.4997 stable version, because jitsi videobridge is not working for me (stability problems), I want something works correctly to use it in production.Hope you answer, thank you in advance.

Can I use direct connections with Jitsi to create videobridge?

···

----- Original Message -----

To: "Jitsi Users" <users@jitsi.org>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 3:10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [jitsi-users] Jitsi visioconference

I know this is not the proper solution, but you always can use direct connections - teleconference without videobridge, although this is very bandwitchconsuming..

--Michal--

Od: "MELLAH Khadija" <kmellah@jouve.fr>
Do: "Jitsi Users" <users@jitsi.org>;
Wysłane: 10:02 Piątek 2014-09-12
Temat: [jitsi-users] Jitsi visioconference

Hello,

I want to know if there is any ather solution to create videobridge g with Jitsi 2.4.4997 stable version, because jitsi videobridge is not working for me (stability problems), I want something works correctly to use it in production.

Hope you answer, thank you in advance.

http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users

No, you can't create videobridge, but you can create video conference for a few people. Just invite them to conference.. this will allow you to create videoconference without videobridge.Od: "MELLAH Khadija" &lt;kmellah@jouve.fr&gt;Do: "Jitsi Users" &lt;users@jitsi.org&gt;; Wysłane: 15:26 Piątek 2014-09-12Temat: Re: [jitsi-users] Jitsi visioconferenceCan I use direct connections with Jitsi to create videobridge?&nbsp;From: "Michal" &lt;michal1981@poczta.fm&gt;To: "Jitsi Users" &lt;users@jitsi.org&gt;Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 3:10:33 PMSubject: Re: [jitsi-users] Jitsi visioconferenceI know this is not the proper solution, but you always can use direct connections - teleconference without videobridge, although this is very bandwitchconsuming..&nbsp;--Michal--Od: "MELLAH Khadija" &lt;kmellah@jouve.fr&gt;Do: "Jitsi Users" &lt;users@jitsi.org&gt;; Wysłane: 10:02 Piątek 2014-09-12Temat: [jitsi-users] Jitsi visioconferenceHello,I want to know if there is any ather solution to&nbsp;create videobridgeg with Jitsi 2.4.4997 stable version, because jitsi videobridge is not working for me (stability problems), I want something works correctly to use it in production.Hope you answer, thank you in advance.

_______________________________________________users mailing listusers@jitsi.orgUnsubscribe instructions and other list options:http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users