[jitsi-users] Jitsi Meet performance trouble

Hello, users & developers!

I installed Jitsi Meet on clean ubuntu(х64) as describe in Jitsi Meet quick install.

It runs on a separate system with the following characteristics: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz, MemTotal - 3460380 kB, Ethernet controller - Intel Corporation 82543GC Gigabit.
And when i try test conference, for 2 or 3 members (real pc with webcam and chromium(or chrome) installed), first time all working excellent, but after ~5-10 min. video stream becoms slower and slower on all members (subjectively, the FPS drops), until completely stops with message about "something went wrong" (look screenshot: http://s17.postimg.org/kgk35g4e7/Jitsi_Meet_Chromium_Error.png ). If I press F5 in browser (on each client), the page is refreshed and all works normally ~5-10 min. and then everything is repeated.

I dont know, this trouble with client or server (but it seems that trouble with clent). On the server, CPU load <50% and MEM usage < 1Gb. Network have simple configuration: 1 switch 8ports100MBps, routers are absent).

Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this problem? Or so it works?