[jitsi-users] Jitsi is killing itself on Windows x64

Hello, it seems that Jitsi is killing itself over the time on Windows x64, each start takes longer, even if no settings are touched, and i finally got today a missing file error (jre/bin/bin/server.dll).

I checked the S.M.A.R.T reports of the harddrive and it tells everything is perfect with it.

Now that Jitsi finished it suicide on my computer, can I erase it installation with the installer from the website without losing my configuration, or my configuration will be erased ?.

Regards

Hello, it seems that Jitsi is killing itself over the time on Windows x64, each start takes longer, even if no settings are touched, and i finally got today a missing file error (jre/bin/bin/server.dll).

We've never had a report about Jitsi "killing itself" before. Does it really say that it is looking for jre/bin/bin/server.dll i.e. 2 bin directories?

Now that Jitsi finished it suicide on my computer, can I erase it installation with the installer from the website without losing my configuration, or my configuration will be erased ?.

Your Jitsi configuration will not be erased by default.

There should be an entry about Jitsi in Control Panel's Add/Remove Programs which should allow you to uninstall the application.

···

On 12.02.2013, at 10:33, Moi Me <julesss2@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello, here is a screenshot of the error :

http://i.imagebanana.com/img/9qs56jfc/jitsierror.PNG

I will reinstall Jitsi and report back if it happens again, I mailed in hast and the problem may be completely somewhere else, since it's never been reported before.

···

-----Original Message-----

From: Lubomir Marinov [mailto:lubo@sip-communicator.org] On Behalf Of Lyubomir Marinov

Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:44 AM
To: users@jitsi.java.net
Cc: julesss2@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [jitsi-users] Jitsi is killing itself on Windows x64

On 12.02.2013, at 10:33, Moi Me <julesss2@hotmail.com> wrote:

We've never had a report about Jitsi "killing itself" before. Does it really say that it is looking for jre/bin/bin/server.dll i.e. 2 bin directories?

Your Jitsi configuration will not be erased by default.

There should be an entry about Jitsi in Control Panel's Add/Remove Programs which should allow you to uninstall the application.