[jitsi-users] Jitsi always calling first resource

Hi,

after the update to nightly build 2.9.5441, Jitsi always try to
establish audio calls to the first known resource of a contact. The
contact is online with two resources, one supporting audio and one not.
I cannot make Jitsi call the audio-capable resource, also not by
clicking any of the multiple entries hidden behind the call button in
the message window.

Here is where it breaks:

net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException:
Failed to create a call to nbildhauer@mercurius.teckids.org/conversations
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.throwOperationFailedException(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:2676)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:453)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:272)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:244)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:140)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.media.AbstractOperationSetBasicTelephony.createCall(AbstractOperationSetBasicTelephony.java:111)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager.internalCall(CallManager.java:2704)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager.access$900(CallManager.java:49)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager$CreateCallThread.run(CallManager.java:2585)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.CallPeerJabberImpl.setState(CallPeerJabberImpl.java:1399)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractCallPeer.setState(AbstractCallPeer.java:921)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractCallPeer.setState(AbstractCallPeer.java:907)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.CallJabberImpl.initiateSession(CallJabberImpl.java:777)
  at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:434)
  ... 7 more

Cheers,
Nik

Hi,

after the update to nightly build 2.9.5441, Jitsi always try to
establish audio calls to the first known resource of a contact. The
contact is online with two resources, one supporting audio and one not.
I cannot make Jitsi call the audio-capable resource, also not by
clicking any of the multiple entries hidden behind the call button in
the message window.

I restarted Jitsi, and now the call buttons have vanished, although the
contact has a Jitsi resource.

What can I do to resolve this issue or provide more information to debug it?

Cheers,
Nik