I am having trouble making jigasi run together with jitsi-meet.
* I have successfully installed and configured jitsi-meet, jicofo and jvb following the instructions here https://github.com/turint/jitsi-meet/blob/master/doc/quick-install.md.
* I am able to have videoconfereces and chats. So no problem there.
* Then I followed the instructions here https://github.com/jitsi/jigasi and installed jigasi using apt-get.
* Entered the valid SIP credentials and finished the installation
* Also checked on sip2sip.info: it says that I have one online client/sip-resource as Jigasi logged in.
* The jigasi log only prints one error:
"Failed to register custom Renderer org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.jmfext.media.renderer.audio.PulseAudioRenderer with JMF."
But apparently this error is harmless.
* I also see in the prosody log, that callcontrol is registered successfully.
Ok, so far so good.
Then I open a new videoconference on Chrome: https://meet.example.com/foobar. It loads and I am able to video chat with other users.
The new Phone-Icon (Call Sip Number) appears and I click it. But then the **jitsi-meet GUI freezes** and I am unable to click any other button.
But the video conference continues and it does not lag. The Browser keeps also working without problems.
Reloading the page "de-freezes" the GUI, but the "Call Sip Number" icons has disappeared.
It only reapers connecting to a new different conference or restarting all services.
jquery-impromptu.js:356 Uncaught TypeError: t.jqib.on(...).on(...).on is not a functionImp.open
A quick google search does not really help with this error.
It is maybe a bug related to the jitsi-meet files  and ?
I am doing something wrong?