[jitsi-users] Issues on Android

Dear Jitsi-team,
After a long break, today I was using Jitsi again on my phone.I needed it for a video call.I need to report a few issues - my counterpart was seing theimage from the camera upsite-down !! I didn't find an option tofix this.Also, when tilting the phone between landscape and portraitmode, the screen was turning black with a big label "SCREENBLOCKED", which is really annoying. What does this messagemean ? Why is the screen blocked ?I thought, that this must have been ironed out, and I have checkedfor a newer version of Jitsi for Android, but there wasn't anythingnewer !! I am at the latest version (0.1.258), from 2014 !!
Index of /jitsi/nightly/android
Thank you to enlighten me on that!

···

>
> > > > > > >
Index of /jitsi/nightly/androidJitsi downloads are powered by: Osiris Network and the University of Strasbourg Jitsi (SIP Communicator) Android - Nightly Builds Index For more information, please... |
>
View on download.jitsi.org | Preview by Yahoo |
>
>

I asked that earlier, but elsewhere. It turns out that the Android
version is on hold for the foreseeable future:

https://jitsi.org/Documentation/FAQ#android

So, for the time being what is there is there the way it is.

Regards,
Lars

···

On 03/14/2016 01:00 AM, Symon Cooper wrote:

Dear Jitsi-team,
After a long break, today I was using Jitsi again on my phone.I needed it for a video call.I need to report a few issues - my counterpart was seing theimage from the camera upsite-down !! I didn't find an option tofix this.Also, when tilting the phone between landscape and portraitmode, the screen was turning black with a big label "SCREENBLOCKED", which is really annoying. What does this messagemean ? Why is the screen blocked ?I thought, that this must have been ironed out, and I have checkedfor a newer version of Jitsi for Android, but there wasn't anythingnewer !! I am at the latest version (0.1.258), from 2014 !!
Index of /jitsi/nightly/android
Thank you to enlighten me on that!