[jitsi-users] incorrect recording token received


#1

Hi,

We've only just discovered jitsi-meet & videobridge, and it looks super!

We installed on debian wheezy x64, using the jitsi repo, but needed to
upgrade our java to version 8 to make things work.
(easily done like this:
http://www.webupd8.org/2014/03/how-to-install-oracle-java-8-in-debian.html)

Now we would like to enable recording, and this is where we are running
into an issue:

edited /etc/jitsi/jigasi/sip-communicator.properties to include:
org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_MEDIA_RECORDING=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.MEDIA_RECORDING_PATH=/jitsi-recordings
org.jitsi.videobridge.MEDIA_RECORDING_TOKEN=secret
(/jitsi-recordings has permissions 777)

edited /etc/jitsi/meet/our.host.name-config.js to include:
enableRecording: true,

We get the recording button, and the request to enter the configured
secret ("secret") to start recording, but it never starts. In the logs:

2015-04-12 14:16:36.767 WARNING: [91]
org.jitsi.jicofo.JitsiMeetConference.getRecorder().363 No recorder
service discovered - using JVB
2015-04-12 14:16:36.772 INFO: [91]
org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.JvbRecorder.setRecording().85 REC reply
received: <iq id="KM1H8-212"
to="focus@auth.our.host.name/focus4651421988016"
from="jitsi-videobridge.our.host.name" type="result"><conference
xmlns='http://jitsi.org/protocol/colibri' id='d4bd589441a5142e' /></iq>
2015-04-12 14:16:36.772 INFO: [91]
org.jitsi.jicofo.JitsiMeetConference.modifyRecordingState().1590
Incorrect recording token received ! Session: 1@conference.our.host.name

However I am pretty sure that the token is in fact correct. (I mean: how
hard is it to type "secret"...)

Could anyone tell me what we did wrong, or point us in the right direction?

MJ


#2

Hello,

···

On 18/05/15 15:38, mourik jan heupink wrote:

Hi,

We've only just discovered jitsi-meet & videobridge, and it looks super!

We installed on debian wheezy x64, using the jitsi repo, but needed to
upgrade our java to version 8 to make things work.
(easily done like this:
http://www.webupd8.org/2014/03/how-to-install-oracle-java-8-in-debian.html)

Now we would like to enable recording, and this is where we are running
into an issue:

edited /etc/jitsi/jigasi/sip-communicator.properties to include:
  org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_MEDIA_RECORDING=true
  org.jitsi.videobridge.MEDIA_RECORDING_PATH=/jitsi-recordings
  org.jitsi.videobridge.MEDIA_RECORDING_TOKEN=secret
(/jitsi-recordings has permissions 777)

These properties should go to the configuration file for videobridge:
/usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/.sip-communicator/sip-communicator.properties

Regards,
Boris


#3

Hi Boris,

···

On 05/18/2015 04:00 PM, Boris Grozev wrote:

These properties should go to the configuration file for videobridge:
/usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/.sip-communicator/sip-communicator.properties

Putting them there certainly has a lot more effect! :slight_smile:

Thanks!


#4

Hi Boris,

Just a quick follow up question: is there a way to make a video recording of a session as well?

We have discovered that the recording function only records mp3. Perhaps a way to records all participants of a conference in their own separate video file, plus the global mp3 audio file?

MJ

Boris Grozev <boris@jitsi.org> schreef op 18 mei 2015 16:00:57 CEST:

···

Hello,

On 18/05/15 15:38, mourik jan heupink wrote:

Hi,

We've only just discovered jitsi-meet & videobridge, and it looks

super!

We installed on debian wheezy x64, using the jitsi repo, but needed

to

upgrade our java to version 8 to make things work.
(easily done like this:

http://www.webupd8.org/2014/03/how-to-install-oracle-java-8-in-debian.html)

Now we would like to enable recording, and this is where we are

running

into an issue:

edited /etc/jitsi/jigasi/sip-communicator.properties to include:
  org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_MEDIA_RECORDING=true
  org.jitsi.videobridge.MEDIA_RECORDING_PATH=/jitsi-recordings
  org.jitsi.videobridge.MEDIA_RECORDING_TOKEN=secret
(/jitsi-recordings has permissions 777)

These properties should go to the configuration file for videobridge:
/usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/.sip-communicator/sip-communicator.properties

Regards,
Boris

_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.


#5

Hi Mourik,

···

On 19/05/15 11:09, Mourik Jan Heupink wrote:

Hi Boris,

Just a quick follow up question: is there a way to make a video
recording of a session as well?

We have discovered that the recording function only records mp3. Perhaps
a way to records all participants of a conference in their own separate
video file, plus the global mp3 audio file?

We record each stream (audio and video) in a separate file. If you are only seeing mp3s, something is not working. Check/share your videobridge logs for clues.

Regards,
Boris


#6

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the quick follow-ups.

Does this message perhaps tell you why we see no video?

2015-04-18 17:45:18.164 SEVERE: [239]
util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An uncaught exception
occurred in thread=Thread[FMJ Thread: SendEventQueue:
com.sun.media.processor.unknown.Handler,9,system] and message was:
Could not initialize class
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter

Kind regards,
MJ

···

On 05/19/2015 10:30 AM, Boris Grozev wrote:

Hi Mourik,

On 19/05/15 11:09, Mourik Jan Heupink wrote:

Hi Boris,

Just a quick follow up question: is there a way to make a video
recording of a session as well?

We have discovered that the recording function only records mp3.
Perhaps a way to records all participants of a conference in their
own separate video file, plus the global mp3 audio file?

We record each stream (audio and video) in a separate file. If you
are only seeing mp3s, something is not working. Check/share your
videobridge logs for clues.

Regards, Boris


#7

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the quick follow-ups.

Does this message perhaps tell you why we see no video?

It certainly explains it, but I don't know what could have caused this. Can you include more of the logs and some information about your environment -- the architecture you are using, the way you installed videobridge, the way you start it?

Boris

···

On 19/05/15 17:08, mourik jan heupink wrote:

2015-04-18 17:45:18.164 SEVERE: [239]
util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An uncaught exception
occurred in thread=Thread[FMJ Thread: SendEventQueue:
com.sun.media.processor.unknown.Handler,9,system] and message was:
Could not initialize class
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter

Kind regards,
MJ

On 05/19/2015 10:30 AM, Boris Grozev wrote:

Hi Mourik,

On 19/05/15 11:09, Mourik Jan Heupink wrote:

Hi Boris,

Just a quick follow up question: is there a way to make a video
recording of a session as well?

We have discovered that the recording function only records mp3.
Perhaps a way to records all participants of a conference in their
own separate video file, plus the global mp3 audio file?

We record each stream (audio and video) in a separate file. If you
are only seeing mp3s, something is not working. Check/share your
videobridge logs for clues.

Regards, Boris

_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users


#8

Hi Boris,

Yes, I think I could have thought of that myself... :frowning: Anyway, here are
more details:

We installed on debian 7, x64, installed using the apt repo:
deb http://download.jitsi.org/nightly/deb unstable/
and we tested with jitsi from last week.

We are running jicofo, jitsi-videobridge, and prosody. (not jigasi, as I
am under the impression we do not need that)

Some more logs:

2015-04-18 17:36:15.429 SEVERE: [104] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.rtcp.StatisticsEngine.error() Failed to analyze an outgoing RTCP packet for the purposes of statistics.
2015-04-18 17:36:15.478 SEVERE: [98] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.rtcp.StatisticsEngine.error() Failed to analyze an incoming RTCP packet for the purposes of statistics.
2015-04-18 17:36:15.479 SEVERE: [109] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.rtcp.StatisticsEngine.error() Failed to analyze an outgoing RTCP packet for the purposes of statistics.
2015-04-18 17:36:15.823 SEVERE: [90] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.rtcp.StatisticsEngine.error() Failed to analyze an incoming RTCP packet for the purposes of statistics.
2015-04-18 17:36:15.823 SEVERE: [104] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.rtcp.StatisticsEngine.error() Failed to analyze an outgoing RTCP packet for the purposes of statistics.
2015-04-18 17:36:44.892 SEVERE: [143] util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[FMJ Thread: SendEventQueue: com.sun.media.processor.unknown.Handler,9,system] and message was: /usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/native/linux-64/libjnvpx.so: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/native/linux-64/libjnvpx.so)
2015-04-18 17:36:51.608 SEVERE: [152] util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[FMJ Thread: SendEventQueue: com.sun.media.processor.unknown.Handler,9,system] and message was: Could not initialize class org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter

I should have mentioned the GLIBC error as well, I guess.

Anyway: hope this helps, and otherwise: Just ask if you need
more/additional info.

Thanks!
MJ

···

On 05/19/2015 04:19 PM, Boris Grozev wrote:

On 19/05/15 17:08, mourik jan heupink wrote:

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the quick follow-ups.

Does this message perhaps tell you why we see no video?

It certainly explains it, but I don't know what could have caused this.
Can you include more of the logs and some information about your
environment -- the architecture you are using, the way you installed
videobridge, the way you start it?

Boris

2015-04-18 17:45:18.164 SEVERE: [239]
util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An uncaught exception
occurred in thread=Thread[FMJ Thread: SendEventQueue:
com.sun.media.processor.unknown.Handler,9,system] and message was:
Could not initialize class
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter

Kind regards,
MJ

On 05/19/2015 10:30 AM, Boris Grozev wrote:

Hi Mourik,

On 19/05/15 11:09, Mourik Jan Heupink wrote:

Hi Boris,

Just a quick follow up question: is there a way to make a video
recording of a session as well?

We have discovered that the recording function only records mp3.
Perhaps a way to records all participants of a conference in their
own separate video file, plus the global mp3 audio file?

We record each stream (audio and video) in a separate file. If you
are only seeing mp3s, something is not working. Check/share your
videobridge logs for clues.

Regards, Boris

_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users

_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users


#9

Ahh, I suppose that your version of debian has an older glibc. We usually build against an older version specifically for this, but I must have forgotten about it when I last updated. I will try and get this fixed later today.

Boris

···

On 19/05/15 17:42, mourik jan heupink wrote:

Hi Boris,

Yes, I think I could have thought of that myself... :frowning: Anyway, here are
more details:

We installed on debian 7, x64, installed using the apt repo:
deb http://download.jitsi.org/nightly/deb unstable/
and we tested with jitsi from last week.

We are running jicofo, jitsi-videobridge, and prosody. (not jigasi, as I
am under the impression we do not need that)

Some more logs:

2015-04-18 17:36:15.429 SEVERE: [104] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.rtcp.StatisticsEngine.error() Failed to analyze an outgoing RTCP packet for the purposes of statistics.
2015-04-18 17:36:15.478 SEVERE: [98] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.rtcp.StatisticsEngine.error() Failed to analyze an incoming RTCP packet for the purposes of statistics.
2015-04-18 17:36:15.479 SEVERE: [109] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.rtcp.StatisticsEngine.error() Failed to analyze an outgoing RTCP packet for the purposes of statistics.
2015-04-18 17:36:15.823 SEVERE: [90] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.rtcp.StatisticsEngine.error() Failed to analyze an incoming RTCP packet for the purposes of statistics.
2015-04-18 17:36:15.823 SEVERE: [104] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.rtcp.StatisticsEngine.error() Failed to analyze an outgoing RTCP packet for the purposes of statistics.
2015-04-18 17:36:44.892 SEVERE: [143] util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[FMJ Thread: SendEventQueue: com.sun.media.processor.unknown.Handler,9,system] and message was: /usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/native/linux-64/libjnvpx.so: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/native/linux-64/libjnvpx.so)
2015-04-18 17:36:51.608 SEVERE: [152] util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[FMJ Thread: SendEventQueue: com.sun.media.processor.unknown.Handler,9,system] and message was: Could not initialize class org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter

I should have mentioned the GLIBC error as well, I guess.


#10

Hi Boris,

It seems that you managed to fix things, as there was an update, and it got rid of the GLIBC_2.14 error. Thanks. :slight_smile:

However... recordings are still mp3 only, no video, and the logs say:

2015-04-19 20:40:29.559 INFO: [1104] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.fec.FECReceiver.info() New FECReceiver for SSRC=3924223649
2015-04-19 20:40:31.342 INFO: [1111] net.sf.fmj.media.Log.info() Growing packet queue to 300
2015-04-19 20:40:31.342 INFO: [1111] net.sf.fmj.media.Log.info() Resetting queue, last seq added: 9223372036854775806, current seq: 47535
2015-04-19 20:40:31.342 INFO: [1110] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() New ReceiveStream, ssrc=3924223649
2015-04-19 20:40:31.345 INFO: [1110] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Created processor for SSRC=3924223649
2015-04-19 20:40:31.347 INFO: [1134] net.sf.fmj.media.Log.info() Starting RTPSourceStream.
2015-04-19 20:40:31.347 INFO: [1131] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Configured processor for ReceiveStream ssrc=3924223649 (VP8/RTP) 1432060831347
2015-04-19 20:40:31.348 INFO: [1137] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.codec.video.vp8.DePacketizer.info() Opened VP8 depacketizer
2015-04-19 20:40:31.349 INFO: [1131] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Created DataSink (org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink@206a1a16) for SSRC=3924223649. Output filename: /jitsi-recordings/2015-05-19.20-40-28.2291de829342794b/3924223649.webm
2015-04-19 20:40:31.350 SEVERE: [1131] util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[FMJ Thread: SendEventQueue: com.sun.media.processor.unknown.Handler,9,system] and message was: Could not initialize class org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter
  at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink.start(WebmDataSink.java:245)
  at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.controllerUpdate(RecorderRtpImpl.java:843)
  at net.sf.fmj.media.BasicController.dispatchEvent(BasicController.java:397)
  at net.sf.fmj.media.SendEventQueue.processEvent(BasicController.java:1171)
  at net.sf.fmj.media.util.ThreadedEventQueue.dispatchEvents(ThreadedEventQueue.java:54)
  at net.sf.fmj.media.util.ThreadedEventQueue.run(ThreadedEventQueue.java:91)
  
Is there anything else I can tell you or do, that would help?

MJ


#11

Hi Boris,

It seems that you managed to fix things, as there was an update, and it
got rid of the GLIBC_2.14 error. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I haven't committed anything yet, actually. :slight_smile:

However... recordings are still mp3 only, no video, and the logs say:

2015-04-19 20:40:29.559 INFO: [1104] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.fec.FECReceiver.info() New FECReceiver for SSRC=3924223649
2015-04-19 20:40:31.342 INFO: [1111] net.sf.fmj.media.Log.info() Growing packet queue to 300
2015-04-19 20:40:31.342 INFO: [1111] net.sf.fmj.media.Log.info() Resetting queue, last seq added: 9223372036854775806, current seq: 47535
2015-04-19 20:40:31.342 INFO: [1110] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() New ReceiveStream, ssrc=3924223649
2015-04-19 20:40:31.345 INFO: [1110] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Created processor for SSRC=3924223649
2015-04-19 20:40:31.347 INFO: [1134] net.sf.fmj.media.Log.info() Starting RTPSourceStream.
2015-04-19 20:40:31.347 INFO: [1131] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Configured processor for ReceiveStream ssrc=3924223649 (VP8/RTP) 1432060831347
2015-04-19 20:40:31.348 INFO: [1137] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.codec.video.vp8.DePacketizer.info() Opened VP8 depacketizer
2015-04-19 20:40:31.349 INFO: [1131] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Created DataSink (org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink@206a1a16) for SSRC=3924223649. Output filename: /jitsi-recordings/2015-05-19.20-40-28.2291de829342794b/3924223649.webm
2015-04-19 20:40:31.350 SEVERE: [1131] util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[FMJ Thread: SendEventQueue: com.sun.media.processor.unknown.Handler,9,system] and message was: Could not initialize class org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter
  at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink.start(WebmDataSink.java:245)
  at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.controllerUpdate(RecorderRtpImpl.java:843)
  at net.sf.fmj.media.BasicController.dispatchEvent(BasicController.java:397)
  at net.sf.fmj.media.SendEventQueue.processEvent(BasicController.java:1171)
  at net.sf.fmj.media.util.ThreadedEventQueue.dispatchEvents(ThreadedEventQueue.java:54)
  at net.sf.fmj.media.util.ThreadedEventQueue.run(ThreadedEventQueue.java:91)

Looks like the same problem, although I have no idea why the GLIBC message isn't shown.

Is there anything else I can tell you or do, that would help?

Yes, there is. Could you test if the attached file works on your setup, before I commit it, please? You need to copy it to /usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/native/linux-64/, then restart jitsi-videobridge.

Thanks,
Boris

libjnvpx.so (41 KB)

···

On 19/05/15 21:57, heupink wrote:


#12

Hi Boris,

It seems that you managed to fix things, as there was an update, and it
got rid of the GLIBC_2.14 error. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I haven't committed anything yet, actually. :slight_smile:

Hmm that is very strange. Anyway...let's for get about this, then.

I have tested your file, and it works better: an actual .webm is created! :slight_smile:

But the file is small, and then videobridge crashes like:

2015-04-19 22:00:01.529 INFO: [149] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.codec.video.vp8.DePacketizer.info() Opened VP8 depacketizer
2015-04-19 22:00:01.534 INFO: [143] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Created DataSink (org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink@b17f1d4) for SSRC=1166773544. Output filename: /jitsi-recordings/2015-05-19.21-59-52.1aac100c03407aac/1166773544.webm
2015-04-19 22:00:01.537 INFO: [143] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink.info() Created WebmWriter on /jitsi-recordings/2015-05-19.21-59-52.1aac100c03407aac/1166773544.webm
2015-04-19 22:00:01.537 INFO: [143] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Started DataSink for SSRC=1166773544
2015-04-19 22:00:01.543 INFO: [150] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink.info() Requesting keyframe. 1166773544
java: symbol lookup error: /usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/native/linux-64/libjnvpx.so: undefined symbol: vpx_codec_version_str
root@cups:/var/log/jitsi#

Then the VideoBridge becomes unavailable. Even: /etc/init.d/jitsi-videobridge restart doesn't solve this. (I need to restart jicofo as well to make things work again)

MJ

···

However... recordings are still mp3 only, no video, and the logs say:

2015-04-19 20:40:29.559 INFO: [1104]
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.fec.FECReceiver.info() New
FECReceiver for SSRC=3924223649
2015-04-19 20:40:31.342 INFO: [1111] net.sf.fmj.media.Log.info()
Growing packet queue to 300
2015-04-19 20:40:31.342 INFO: [1111] net.sf.fmj.media.Log.info()
Resetting queue, last seq added: 9223372036854775806, current seq: 47535
2015-04-19 20:40:31.342 INFO: [1110]
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() New
ReceiveStream, ssrc=3924223649
2015-04-19 20:40:31.345 INFO: [1110]
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Created
processor for SSRC=3924223649
2015-04-19 20:40:31.347 INFO: [1134] net.sf.fmj.media.Log.info()
Starting RTPSourceStream.
2015-04-19 20:40:31.347 INFO: [1131]
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Configured
processor for ReceiveStream ssrc=3924223649 (VP8/RTP) 1432060831347
2015-04-19 20:40:31.348 INFO: [1137]
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.codec.video.vp8.DePacketizer.info() Opened
VP8 depacketizer
2015-04-19 20:40:31.349 INFO: [1131]
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Created
DataSink (org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink@206a1a16)
for SSRC=3924223649. Output filename:
/jitsi-recordings/2015-05-19.20-40-28.2291de829342794b/3924223649.webm
2015-04-19 20:40:31.350 SEVERE: [1131]
util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().108 An uncaught exception
occurred in thread=Thread[FMJ Thread: SendEventQueue:
com.sun.media.processor.unknown.Handler,9,system] and message was:
Could not initialize class org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmWriter
    at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink.start(WebmDataSink.java:245)

    at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.controllerUpdate(RecorderRtpImpl.java:843)

    at
net.sf.fmj.media.BasicController.dispatchEvent(BasicController.java:397)
    at
net.sf.fmj.media.SendEventQueue.processEvent(BasicController.java:1171)
    at
net.sf.fmj.media.util.ThreadedEventQueue.dispatchEvents(ThreadedEventQueue.java:54)

    at
net.sf.fmj.media.util.ThreadedEventQueue.run(ThreadedEventQueue.java:91)

Looks like the same problem, although I have no idea why the GLIBC
message isn't shown.

Is there anything else I can tell you or do, that would help?

Yes, there is. Could you test if the attached file works on your setup,
before I commit it, please? You need to copy it to
/usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/native/linux-64/, then restart
jitsi-videobridge.

Thanks,
Boris

_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/users


#13

Hi,

Yes, there is. Could you test if the attached file works on your setup,
before I commit it, please? You need to copy it to
/usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/native/linux-64/, then restart
jitsi-videobridge.

Another observation: using your file, I can not stop a recording: the blue 'glow' stays.

However, clicking the button *again* (a 3rd time) (while it is still glowing) does ask me for the secret code...

But no new recording is started.

I hope this tells you something useful.

Let me know how I can help you further.

MJ


#14

Hi Boris,

Tomorrow I'll try again with jessie, thanks for your time and support..!

MJ


#15

OK, unfortunately the quick fix doesn't work. Until we get a chance to fix it, recording will not work on debian wheezy. It should work on the current stable (jessie) though.

Regards,
Boris

···

On 19/05/15 23:08, heupink wrote:

Hi Boris,

It seems that you managed to fix things, as there was an update, and it
got rid of the GLIBC_2.14 error. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I haven't committed anything yet, actually. :slight_smile:

Hmm that is very strange. Anyway...let's for get about this, then.

I have tested your file, and it works better: an actual .webm is
created! :slight_smile:

But the file is small, and then videobridge crashes like:

2015-04-19 22:00:01.529 INFO: [149] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.codec.video.vp8.DePacketizer.info() Opened VP8 depacketizer
2015-04-19 22:00:01.534 INFO: [143] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Created DataSink (org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink@b17f1d4) for SSRC=1166773544. Output filename: /jitsi-recordings/2015-05-19.21-59-52.1aac100c03407aac/1166773544.webm
2015-04-19 22:00:01.537 INFO: [143] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink.info() Created WebmWriter on /jitsi-recordings/2015-05-19.21-59-52.1aac100c03407aac/1166773544.webm
2015-04-19 22:00:01.537 INFO: [143] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.RecorderRtpImpl.info() Started DataSink for SSRC=1166773544
2015-04-19 22:00:01.543 INFO: [150] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.recording.WebmDataSink.info() Requesting keyframe. 1166773544
java: symbol lookup error: /usr/share/jitsi-videobridge/lib/native/linux-64/libjnvpx.so: undefined symbol: vpx_codec_version_str
root@cups:/var/log/jitsi#