[jitsi-users] Howto config Tigase in jitsi meet

Hi all, l want to replace prosody with tigase in jitsi meet, now i can let multiple users join one conference, but can not see the video from each party, does anybody can guide how to config the Tigase server? Thanks!

Peter xiong

Hi,

I found follow two errors:

Jicofo 2016-11-07 20:25:11.790 SEVERE: [17] org.jitsi.jicofo.discovery.DiscoveryUtil.discoverParticipantFeatures().139 Failed to discover features for jealousvampiresdelegatesadly@conference.jitsi.example.com/fce527fc assuming default feature set.

[Question]: Why discover features? special configuration in Tigase about service discover?

Jicofo 2016-11-07 20:25:12.660 SEVERE: [33] org.jitsi.protocol.xmpp.AbstractOperationSetJingle.wasInviteAccepted().216 Failed to send 'session-initiate' to jealousvampiresdelegatesadly@conference.jitsi.example.com/3552d538, error: bad-request(-1)

[Question]: What is the 'bad-request' means?

Any body can help me?

Thanks!

Peter Xiong

发送自 Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

···

发送时间: 2016年11月9日 14:16
收件人: users@jitsi.org
主题: [jitsi-users] Howto config Tigase in jitsi meet

Hi all, l want to replace prosody with tigase in jitsi meet, now i can let multiple users join one conference, but can not see the video from each party, does anybody can guide how to config the Tigase server? Thanks!

Peter xiong