We're trying meet.jit.si. It really works well with Chrome(ver 50) but
SOMETIMES doesn't work stably with Firefox(ver 48) on Mac OS X(10.11.5).
Here is the example scenario:
1) Firefox A join meet.jit.si/XX
2) Firefox B join meet.jit.si/XX as soon as step1 completed
3.1) Firefox A can display the video
3.2) Firefox B can't display the video flowing, but just displays black
screen(This is the problem). This is not our expecting behaviour.
4) After step3, just waiting for 2-3 mins doesn't recover the browser.
Reloading the webpage often fix the problem.
- by looking at the about:webrtc, I confirmed ICE succeeded like this:
- to under the problem more specifically, I also built the jitsi-meet (by
`apt-get -y install jitsi-meet`) in my local virtual machine on Ubuntu and
made another experiment. Then, the problem sometimes happened again.
Hope this report helps to improve Jitsi products.