[jitsi-users] Error: Get session-id error when trying to login as host (focus user)

Hi,
I'm running jitsi on an Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server and nginx. I configured it with guest domain. When opening a meeting room as host the login fails with ther error message: Get session-id error:
So opening a room as host does not work for me. I added my logs (jicofo, prosody and jvb).
Maybe there is a configuration error. I'm running the stable jitsi from the repository and used this guide to set it up:
https://github.com/jitsi/jicofo
The focus user was registered with the following command:
sudo prosodyctl register focus auth.meet.absglobalfactoring.de xxx
I hope someone can help me. If further information is needed I will do my best to provide it.
I have added my configs and logs.
Greetings
Stefan

jicofo.txt (1.88 KB)

jicofo_config.txt (1.01 KB)

jitsi_meet_config.txt (4.4 KB)

jvb.txt (6.94 KB)

nginx_config.txt (1.43 KB)

prosody.txt (655 Bytes)

prosody_config.txt (1.61 KB)

jicofo_sip-communicator.properties.txt (57 Bytes)

Hi Stefan,

You want to create a different Prosody user with "prosodyctl adduser me@example.com" (ie. stefan@meet.absglobalfactoring.de). Logon with that new user rather than the focus and you should be ok.

John

···

Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 5:59:15 AM
To: 'users@jitsi.org'
Subject: [jitsi-users] Error: Get session-id error when trying to login as host (focus user)

Hi,
I'm running jitsi on an Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server and nginx. I configured it with guest domain. When opening a meeting room as host the login fails with ther error message: Get session-id error:
So opening a room as host does not work for me. I added my logs (jicofo, prosody and jvb).
Maybe there is a configuration error. I'm running the stable jitsi from the repository and used this guide to set it up:
I hope someone can help me. If further information is needed I will do my best to provide it.
Greetings
Stefan

Dear John,

sorry for trying this so late. I couldn't try your solution earlier. It's working now! Thank you very much. The problem is solved!

Greetings

Stefan

···

Von: users [mailto:users-bounces@jitsi.org] Im Auftrag von John Lightfoot
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. Februar 2017 19:08
An: 'users@jitsi.org'
Betreff: Re: [jitsi-users] Error: Get session-id error when trying to login as host (focus user)

Hi Stefan,

You want to create a different Prosody user with "prosodyctl adduser me@example.com<mailto:me@example.com>" (ie. stefan@meet.absglobalfactoring.de<mailto:stefan@meet.absglobalfactoring.de>). Logon with that new user rather than the focus and you should be ok.

John

Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 5:59:15 AM
To: 'users@jitsi.org'
Subject: [jitsi-users] Error: Get session-id error when trying to login as host (focus user)

Hi,
Greetings
Stefan