[jitsi-users] Display name not show on history or during incoming call

Phone calls come in, they're on my contact list but the "display name" never shows, it's always only the phone number that shows. To make sure I'm matching properly I've taken calls on my history list and added those as contacts. Below is the output of an attempt to add a number to my contact list, from my history list. There you can clearly see, yes that number (changed for privacy purposes) is on the contact list - so why doesn't it show up in history or on incoming calls?

This is an old problem that has never been resolved for me.

ubuntu 12.04
jitsi: 2.5.5065-1

Qt: 4.8.2
KDE Development Platform: 4.13.2

net.java.sip.communicator.service.contactlist.MetaContactListException: failed to create contact 3369883715@127.0.1.1
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.contactlist.MetaContactListServiceImpl.addNewContactToMetaContact(MetaContactListServiceImpl.java:415)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.contactlist.MetaContactListServiceImpl.createMetaContact(MetaContactListServiceImpl.java:685)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.contactlist.ContactListUtils$1.run(ContactListUtils.java:32)
Caused by: net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: Contact 3155551212@127.0.1.1 already exists.
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetPresenceSipImpl.subscribe(OperationSetPresenceSipImpl.java:1068)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetPresenceSipImpl.subscribe(OperationSetPresenceSipImpl.java:1022)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetPresenceSipImpl.subscribe(OperationSetPresenceSipImpl.java:995)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.contactlist.MetaContactListServiceImpl.addNewContactToMetaContact(MetaContactListServiceImpl.java:403)
... 2 more

Thank you in advance.