· I have an Openfire 2.8.0 server set up.
· I can connect/log in just fine using the LDAP users.
· I can connect from different machines using different user on
· The users can join a chat room, users are shown correctly in the
rooms and can chat just fine within a room
· However, trying to chat between two users does not work. The chat
message gets to the server (can see in debug logs), but is not relayed with
java.lang.Exception: Failed to create connection to remote server
· Also, even though users are shown within the room, the users do
not show up as online to each other.
· Invites to chat, video or desktop sharing never work, giving null
pointer exceptions on the client side.
Thoughts? I’m happy to debug as needed.
*<img src=’/uploads/jitsi/original/2X/9/963a10969d088f915f2001f3daddf9a39000230e.jpg’ width=‘49’ height=‘48’>*
Operational Systems, Inc.
6514 Fairways Drive
Longmont, CO 80503
Phone: 719 445 8789