[jitsi-users] Can't transfer files via XMPP/Jabber anymore

This has been going on for a while. Using jit.si as the server. Java error:
15:14:11.705 SEVERE: [283] impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetFileTransferJabberImpl.run().660 An exception occured while transfering file:
service-unavailable(503)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.FileTransferNegotiator.negotiateOutgoingTransfer(FileTransferNegotiator.java:430)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.OutgoingFileTransfer.negotiateStream(OutgoingFileTransfer.java:362)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.OutgoingFileTransfer.access$100(OutgoingFileTransfer.java:35)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.OutgoingFileTransfer$2.run(OutgoingFileTransfer.java:216)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Is this a server error or something wrong with Jitsi itself? I just updated Java to the latest versions, and this problem may have started then. My current Java versions are:
Version 7, update 76, both 32 and 64 bit
Version 8, update 40, both 32 and 64 bit.

This all worked before with all 4 Java versions installed. But when I put in the update 40 for version 8, now I can't transfer files. ???

Nobody? Is this now correct behavior and I should not expect to be able to transfer encrypted files via Jabber anymore? I am running the latest stable version 2.6.5390 on 64bit Windows 7 (Home).

···

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "users@jitsi.org" <users@jitsi.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:00 PM
Subject: Can't transfer files via XMPP/Jabber anymore

This has been going on for a while. Using jit.si as the server. Java error:
15:14:11.705 SEVERE: [283] impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetFileTransferJabberImpl.run().660 An exception occured while transfering file:
service-unavailable(503)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.FileTransferNegotiator.negotiateOutgoingTransfer(FileTransferNegotiator.java:430)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.OutgoingFileTransfer.negotiateStream(OutgoingFileTransfer.java:362)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.OutgoingFileTransfer.access$100(OutgoingFileTransfer.java:35)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.filetransfer.OutgoingFileTransfer$2.run(OutgoingFileTransfer.java:216)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Is this a server error or something wrong with Jitsi itself? I just updated Java to the latest versions, and this problem may have started then. My current Java versions are:
Version 7, update 76, both 32 and 64 bit
Version 8, update 40, both 32 and 64 bit.

This all worked before with all 4 Java versions installed. But when I put in the update 40 for version 8, now I can't transfer files. ???