[jitsi-users] Asus Tinker Board


#1

Has anyone install Jitisi on the Asus Tinker Board?

I tried however it keeps telling me that default-jre-headless is dependent and I've installed it. However I keep getting this error message when trying to install the videobridge package:

"PreDepends: default-jre-headless but it is not installable"

--Michael B. Aghajanian


#2

Is that an x86 / x64 device? Otherwise the dependencies won’t be satisfied because it’s installed for a different architecture.

Cheers,

···

On Aug 27, 2017, at 05:23, Michael Aghajanian <m.aghajanian@boating.in> wrote:

Has anyone install Jitisi on the Asus Tinker Board?

I tried however it keeps telling me that default-jre-headless is dependent and I’ve installed it. However I keep getting this error message when trying to install the videobridge package:

“PreDepends: default-jre-headless but it is not installable”

--
Saúl


#3

>
> Has anyone install Jitisi on the Asus Tinker Board?
>
> I tried however it keeps telling me that default-jre-headless is
> dependent and I’ve installed it. However I keep getting this error
> message when trying to install the videobridge package:
>
> “PreDepends: default-jre-headless but it is not installable”

Is that an x86 / x64 device?

It's ARM - basically a Raspberry Pi clone.

···

On Monday 28 August 2017 at 09:55:47, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:

> On Aug 27, 2017, at 05:23, Michael Aghajanian wrote:

Otherwise the dependencies won’t be satisfied
because it’s installed for a different architecture.

Cheers,

--
Saúl

--
Angela Merkel arrives at Paris airport.
"Nationality?" asks the immigration officer.
"German," she replies.
"Occupation?"
"No, just here for a summit conference."

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.


#4

Has anyone install Jitisi on the Asus Tinker Board?

I tried however it keeps telling me that default-jre-headless is
dependent and I’ve installed it. However I keep getting this error
message when trying to install the videobridge package:

“PreDepends: default-jre-headless but it is not installable”

Is that an x86 / x64 device?

It's ARM - basically a Raspberry Pi clone.

I guess that’s why then. We don’t currently provide ARM packages.

···

On Aug 28, 2017, at 10:20, Antony Stone <Antony.Stone@jitsi.open.source.it> wrote:
On Monday 28 August 2017 at 09:55:47, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:

On Aug 27, 2017, at 05:23, Michael Aghajanian wrote:

Otherwise the dependencies won’t be satisfied
because it’s installed for a different architecture.

Cheers,

--
Saúl

--
Angela Merkel arrives at Paris airport.
"Nationality?" asks the immigration officer.
"German," she replies.
"Occupation?"
"No, just here for a summit conference."

                                                  Please reply to the list;
                                                        please *don't* CC me.

_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.jitsi.org_mailman_listinfo_users&d=DwIGaQ&c=wBUwXtM9sKhff6UeHOQgvw&r=-T6Cew-S4Ei-6rhDWu1AY-o1ETORq5uAicdns9fSwgI&m=EMc0OZiOOTMQfir47nkaPsIOiqIImLVMZxTaUfbkytU&s=r4xSPgAp-FrVh93fNyukWSktPgPSbKMhNHL4wPpqseg&e=

--
Saúl