Jitsi Torture App not defined error

I have been experimenting with Jitsi torture and am currently using it on a single selenium node to test a single participant in a meeting room. When setting my instance url to https://meet.jit.si/ in the malleus script this works without any build issues and video and audio work correctly.

However, when running the script with my own jitsi set-up as the instance url I find that the build fails, with the web page exiting after a few seconds whereupon I receive a message that the build has failed and an error stating that ‘org.openqa.selenium.JavascriptException: javascript error APP is not defined’ (I have included the full error below):

java.lang.Exception: Failed with multiple errors. Throws the primary.
at org.jitsi.meet.test.MalleusJitsificus.testMain(MalleusJitsificus.java:279)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethod(MethodInvocationHelper.java:124)
at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeMethod(Invoker.java:571)
at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeTestMethod(Invoker.java:707)
at org.testng.internal.TestMethodWithDataProviderMethodWorker.call(TestMethodWithDataProviderMethodWorker.java:71)
at org.testng.internal.TestMethodWithDataProviderMethodWorker.call(TestMethodWithDataProviderMethodWorker.java:14)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.JavascriptException: javascript error: APP is not defined

I was wondering if anyone had previously encountered this issue or had any suggestions on how to resolve it.

Thanks.