Jitsi project Implementation - Custom Development - Partners?

Hi guys :raised_hand:.

New here. I have Company VideoConference Project request, and it seems Jisti would be a suitable solution. I am not sure where to start.

Company context: The company needs to replace the actual “face-to-face” customer meetings, with some remote VideoConference meeting solution. This require several managment aspects. These are some of the project custom requirements:

• Only receive Video Call requests on the Company business hours. (Monday to Friday, from 9 to 5).
  • Company Staff is around 50 executives, but we might get 400 incomming calls, so:
  • Before the end user makes the Call, we need to provide some multiple Menu/Submenu options, like: “For Sales, press sales, for support, press support, etc”.
  • Request a small form to the end user, like “Address”, “User-type”, etc.
  • Sales executive should only attend Sales call requests.
  • We need to implement some Queuing user managament. While end user holds in Queue and wait for be attended, we must give end user some Text messages like: “Your call is important, you will be attended soon”, or “the average waiting time is 15 minutes, please hold”, etc.
  • We need to Record meetings. It seems Jibri does the magic.
  • Tag meetings with date, end-user data, etc.
  • Search for all meetings recordings.
  • Send end-user a Quality Survey after the meet ends.
  • Company admin users should be able to monitor Video Calls in real time.
  • Company admin

So, my questions are:

1. Where can I request custom Jitsi development ? Does Jitsi.org provide development services ? Or is there a list of certified Partners ?
  2. Besides Jitsi and Jibri, is there some extension we could use to manage the user Queue ?

Thank you !

1 Like

Requests like this are posted in the 'Paid-work" section. I’ve moved your post there for the right visibility.

Seems like a web project with some Jitsi integrations. A web developer can do it (queue management, collect user data/requests, searching etc.) if they can get support on Jitsi.

1 Like

Hi @Nicolas_Mella,
We sent you a DM. Kindly refer to that and reach us for more clarifications.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Team Meetrix

Hi Nicolas,

We are a software company specialized in jitsi development. We have sent you a DM with more details.
This is a web application with integration to the video conferencing component. It could be achieved with jitsi and with a few other media servers available. We can discuss more in a meeting.

Look forward to your response!

Regards,
Team Telzee

@Nicolas_Mella Hi. Sent you DM please check.