Hi guys .
New here. I have Company VideoConference Project request, and it seems Jisti would be a suitable solution. I am not sure where to start.
Company context: The company needs to replace the actual “face-to-face” customer meetings, with some remote VideoConference meeting solution. This require several managment aspects. These are some of the project custom requirements:
- Only receive Video Call requests on the Company business hours. (Monday to Friday, from 9 to 5).
- Company Staff is around 50 executives, but we might get 400 incomming calls, so:
- Before the end user makes the Call, we need to provide some multiple Menu/Submenu options, like: “For Sales, press sales, for support, press support, etc”.
- Request a small form to the end user, like “Address”, “User-type”, etc.
- Sales executive should only attend Sales call requests.
- We need to implement some Queuing user managament. While end user holds in Queue and wait for be attended, we must give end user some Text messages like: “Your call is important, you will be attended soon”, or “the average waiting time is 15 minutes, please hold”, etc.
- We need to Record meetings. It seems Jibri does the magic.
- Tag meetings with date, end-user data, etc.
- Search for all meetings recordings.
- Send end-user a Quality Survey after the meet ends.
- Company admin users should be able to monitor Video Calls in real time.
- Company admin
So, my questions are:
- Where can I request custom Jitsi development ? Does Jitsi.org provide development services ? Or is there a list of certified Partners ?
- Besides Jitsi and Jibri, is there some extension we could use to manage the user Queue ?
Thank you !