JITSI prIvate server and Public IP

Dear all,
I have created a new Debian VM and installed Jitsi . This VM is located in a internal private network. My personal JITSI Domain / URL is reachable with a dedicated public IP (different from the outgoing traffic, that use a different Public IP), the landing web page is reachable but I have some troubles with NAT ( I suppose ) and the public IP . When jitsi should use the port 10000 or more, each client try to reach JITSI using the Public IP which reppresents my out going traffic NOT the Public IP used for the Domain . Can I force this information to each clients?

My domain is reachable with this public ip : https://myjitsi.test.com / 89.45.xx.29
Traffic from the farm is coming from 89.45.xx.30 —> Clients use this one to reach 10000 but I should use 89.45.xx.29

In /etc/jitsi/videobridge/sip-communicator.properties, comment the STUN_MAPPING_HARVESTER_ADDRESSES line

#org.ice4j.ice.harvest.STUN_MAPPING_HARVESTER_ADDRESSES=meet-jit-si-turnrelay.jitsi.net:443

add the following lines

org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=YOUR_INTERNAL_IP
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS=89.45.xx.29

But it’s better to forward the 89.45.xx.30:UDP/10000 traffic to the videobridge and to use 89.45.xx.30 as NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS