JITSI Meet

Hello,
I hope this is the right place to ask a question about jitsi meet. I would like to schedule a meeting in advance. Are the links for the moderator and the participant a one use only link?

If someone gets disconnected from the meeting, are they able to reconnect using the same link? I tried an experiment and the participant was able to reconnect but the moderator was unable to rejoin the meeting.

Also, is there a way to improve the image of the video? It is a little grainy.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum.

Where are you running this meeting? It doesn’t sound like it’s on meet.jit.si.

I was using the meeting function on https://meet.jit.si/

Interesting. I didn’t realize the feature has been made available on meet.jit.si.

I ran a few quick tests and it appears to work just fine. In every instance, I got HD resolution in stage view, as expected and SD resolution when I switched to tile view. I also stepped out of the meeting (as a moderator) and was able to use the moderator page to get back in as a moderator. So, everything works as intended.

Thank you Freddie. I wonder why I could not get back on as the moderator. I will try again.

Make sure you save the moderator link (the links page) before you join the meeting. Use that link to go back to the links page and then click “Join as Moderator”.