Jitsi Meet with React & React Native Expertise

I am looking for someone to join my development group to assist with integrating Jitsi Meet. Knowledge of React and React Native is a must. It will be an ongoing project with a professional team of developers.

Pls msg me if you are interested.
Thanks

Hi @RockOutLoud
I am an experienced Jitsi developer and I have also worked on some complicated Jitsi customizations in the past.
These days I am working on load balancing, ready for mobile applications, and integrate sip as well. If you need further more details please send me an email akalana.nipuna@gmail.com . Thank you

Hi,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to you.

Hi Michael,
I am happy to take on this project, as what you are wanting done is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Andrew, I just sent you an email. Let me know if you can meet up tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks!

We can discuss more if you can connect with my email id rajeshpillai23@gmail.com. I will be able to help you on same.