Jitsi Meet not working after quick guide

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Check the advanced section in quick install guide and make sure you open the ports in your security group in aws.

Hello Damencho.

Thanks for answering.
I tried that NAT configuration, and ports are open. Nothing changed. There is a property org.ice4j.ice.harvest.DISABLE_AWS_HARVESTER. I tried switching it to false. Restarted everything both times.
The error [modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <_send>: Bridge Channel send: no opened channel. persists and it is not possible to use the room.

Worth saying that the users are no longer being disconnected, though.

JVB logs have no errors.

@Edit
This warning may be relevant
[JitsiConference.js] <se.prototype._init/this.e2eping<>: Failed to send E2E ping request or response.

@Update
Don’t know if related, but reviewing the files generated and comparing to manual install https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/blob/master/doc/manual-install.md
I found that my prosody config `/etc/prosody/conf.avail/jitsi.example.com.cfg.lua does not contain a jitsi-videobridge component. I added and put the same secret that was in /etc/jitsi/videobridge/config. Restarted everything and nothing changed.

Solved, didn’t know what exactly I did though, when I came to work today it started working after a reboot.