[Jitsi Meet] Join participant from Physical VC end point + Duplicate Participants session issue

Dear Team,

Below are the mentioned queries, can you please help to provide solution.

1. Is it possible to join meeting from physical VC end point (polycom/cisco) with private/public IP ??
  2. Duplicate Participants visible same time, while rejoin the meeting previous and current session visible of the participants. (This is the major issue) ?
  3. Max number of participants limit in single room ?
  4. Number of different meeting rooms limit in same time ?
  5. Can we define Bandwidth utilization ?

Thank You

Hi,

1: yes, but this is not a simple setup. You need to install also Jibri, see the docs https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/blob/master/doc/sipgw-config.md
2: i didn’t get this behaviour. When user disconnect (also for network problem) will exit correctly the room. Also, ad moderator, you can kickoff partecipants
3: no software limit in place, but physical limit in place mainly for network bandiwidth
4: no limit, see above
5: yes, there are many post about that, for example: Bandwidth cost modeling However please use search function

Hello, I recently installed a jitsi server, and performing the tests, the same thing happens as point 2. The participant is duplicated when it has disconnection due to network failure and the reconnection duplicates it. How can I validate those duplicate sessions from the server and how can I prevent this from happening

Cheers.

Point 1: Unable to join from physical VC.
I already configured IP based jitsi server, in that case audio/video not working
Point 2: Solved automatically while configured on on-prem. on azure cloud not fixed.
Point 3: While joined 30+ participants, getting network fluctuation.
need to do any configuration at (VM) server level ?
network port is 1Gig that is mapped with virtual network adapter, anything else need to be modify ?
Point 4: Not tested
Point 5: Solved!!

can anyone help me to resolve solution for Point 1 & Point 3
Thanks in advance!!

1: with Jibri you can call a IP VC adapter, but not but not the other way (you need to use Jibri and setup and authecated Jitsi meet server for calling an IP endpoint)

3: you need to monitor server hardware and network performance and from this understand if there are bottlenecks that cause problems