Jitsi meet and jibri local installation - not able to start recording service

Hi I am setting up a local install of Jitsi meet and jibri on Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS Desktop - I have installed jitsi meet and able to start a conference, then I installed jibri following - GitHub - jitsi/jibri: Jitsi BRoadcasting Infrastructure, after configuring it I am facing an error while starting recording using the plugin at - prosody-plugins/mod_jibri_autostart.lua at main · jitsi-contrib/prosody-plugins · GitHub.

i get the error:

2022-01-12 10:28:04.918 SEVERE: [46] XmppApi.handleStartJibriIq#226: Error starting Jibri service
org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: Chrome failed to start: crashed.
(unknown error: DevToolsActivePort file doesn't exist)
(The process started from chrome location /usr/bin/google-chrome is no longer running, so ChromeDriver is assuming that Chrome has crashed.)
(Driver info: chromedriver=97.0.4692.71 (adefa7837d02a07a604c1e6eff0b3a09422ab88d-refs/branch-heads/4692@{#1247}),platform=Linux 5.11.0-44-generic x86_64) (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)

I have tried the options at -[Solved] Problem enabling Recording with Jibri
and - Jibri - Chrome fails to start / PJSUA issues

But I am still getting the same issue. @damencho Could you please help me out or give me some ideas on where to look out?

Please, don’t tag people in your posts requesting help unless they’re already helping you with the specific issue at hand.

i’d suggest going through this post for tips on solving your problem:

If you still can’t solve your issue and you don’t mind reinstalling Jibri, you might want to follow this guide AND the next one: