Jitsi Jigasi not working

Hi,

I installed Jigasi but it is not working. You can find the logs attached. Actually I couldn’t find any guide explaining the configs step by step. If you know a a document like that could you please share it?
jigasi_logs.txt (1.2 KB)

Regards,
Tufan

Have you followed these steps: GitHub - jitsi/jigasi: Jigasi: a server-side application acting as a gateway to Jitsi Meet conferences. Currently allows regular SIP clients to join meetings and provides transcription capabilities. ? From the logs looks like you might be using an incorrect password.

tough nut to crack putting logs only goes so far.

Yes I followed these steps. But I get the same error. Can you please confirm that the password in this command “prosodyctl register jigasi auth.meet.domain.com xxxxxxxxxxx” should be same with this password in this config “net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.acc-xmpp-1.PASSWORD=xxxxxxxxxxx”.

Yep, it should.

1 Like

As advised above, yes it should. Just make sure it’s the base64 conversion of the registered password.

1 Like

thanks but what do you mean with “registered password”? I think it is not related to the sip user password.

Jigasi needs to connect via XMPP to Prosody.