I clipped 32 seconds of the live streaming to bring here for discussion.
Link to video: https://the360.com.br/transfer/jitsi-video-quality.mp4
- At start of the video, everything is perfect
- At 6 seconds, all 4 video sources losed a lot of quality.
- That freezed webcams was me trying to Reload Jitsi tabs in Google Chrome
- It took like 3 minutes to fully recover all cameras
- It happened twice in a 1h30m session in Jitsi, with 6 users in call
- I used meet.jit.si
I was streaming through OBS Studio, using this Chrome Extension to help me separate these 4 webcams.
So, was just a lag from Jitsi, or do I need to configure something?