I am looking for a Jitsi Developer can do the following:
- create new host accounts when a user signs up to my web service
- trigger automatic conference recording for every call
- upload recording to separate CDN (Cloudinary)
the current setup:
Self-hosted instance of Jisti using Jelastic’s custom docker image
Conferences are embedded into web application using external_api
Web application tech stack:
Ruby on Rails (Rails 6.0, Ruby: 2.6)
Vanilla JS (using Webpacker)
If this is something you can do - send me a message with expected delivery time and price quotation.
- This service will only be used as an embedded iFrame, not a stand alone system.
- iFrame will be installed on a Ruby on Rails web app.
- Host account creation will be from Rails web app.
- Currently have a fully functional, Jitsi system created from this docker repo: https://github.com/jitsi/docker-jitsi-meet
Ideal implementation would be done by 1st of September.