Jitsi grid view introduces scroll beyond 12 participants

I have a self-hosted installation of Jitsi. In my application I am including Jitsi through the iFrame API in an iFrame that is 1070 x 700px. In grid view, when the 13th participant joins, they are below the viewport and scrolling is required to see the participant. Is there any settings in the config file I can set to avoid this behaviour? Ideally all participants would always be available in the viewport. In this instance there will never be more than 20 participants

I don’t think it’s possible with a viewport that size.

Thanks for the reply. I think I used to be able to fit this many users in a viewport this size. Would there have been an update at some point that has affected this? It’s a real drawback currently for my use-case

Could be. We have made a number of layout adjustments the past few months. Hard to tell what exact change might have caused it.

Ok. Presumably the only workaround currently is to increase the size of the viewport?

Not sure if it will work, but you could consider trying a CSS scale transform to ‘zoom out’ the iframe so that its internal effective dimensions are larger without its actual size changing.