Jitsi Electron app auto-updation is not working

I have cloned jitsi-meet-electron code and generated setup file and installed it, it’s working fine but auto updating the app is not working.
Please tell me the steps for auto update the jitsi-electron-app.

Did you modify package.json to point to your own fork?

yes

Then start your forked up appp from the terminal and take a look at the output. What logs do you see?

geting this log

13:24:00.763 > Checking for update
[1] 13:24:00.765 > Error: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘D:\jitsi\jitsi-electron-app\build\dev-app-update.yml’
[1] There was a problem updating the application
[1] [Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘D:\jitsi\jitsi-electron-app\build\dev-app-update.yml’] {
[1] errno: -4058,
[1] code: ‘ENOENT’,
[1] syscall: ‘open’,
[1] path: ‘D:\jitsi\jitsi-electron-app\build\dev-app-update.yml’
[1] }
[1] (node:14016) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘D:\jitsi\jitsi-electron-app\build\dev-app-update.yml’
[1] (node:14016) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v18.7.0 Documentation). (rejection id: 19)

That seems to be a debug build. Can you make a release build?

can you please guide me, how to release prod build?

Our Electron app contains all the instructions, please search.

after making the release build, I was trying to create the setup, getting below error

D:\jitsi\jitsi-electron-app>node build_installer.js
electron-wix-msi: Using light.exe (3.11.2.4516) and candle.exe (3.11.2.4516)
D:\jitsi\jitsi-electron-app\node_modules\electron-wix-msi\lib\creator.js:242
throw new Error(Could not create ${type} file. Code: ${code} StdErr: ${stderr} StdOut: ${stdout});
^

Error: Could not create msi file. Code: 103 StdErr: StdOut: Windows Installer XML Toolset Linker version 3.11.2.4516
Copyright (c) .NET Foundation and contributors. All rights reserved.

I have never seen this error, sorry.