Jitsi docker-compose - no conference possible

Hello community,

I’m new to jitsi and tried setting up my own instance using and adapting the docker-compose file provided. I have managed to get the web server up and running behind a reverse proxy (haproxy) with no problem but am not able to connect to a new conference.

All of the services (web, xmpp, jicofo, jvb and etherpad) are running and the logs after creating show no errors either except for the jicovo/focus service that throws an error
" Error creating c lib instance for fixing file permissions
java.nio.file.FileSystemException: /config: Operation not permitted"

I first thought that was due to mounted volumes not having the appropriate permissions but the error also occurs if I’m not using a mounted volume at all. Not sure this problem is related at all - I’m just mentioning it because it is the only thing I found that did not seem to be as expected.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I’m happy to provide whatever would be necessary to analyze the problem better or narrow it down.

Thanks in advance! Best regards,
Christian

I think I have a similar issue. I tried the docker compose with jigasi, but the containers do not come up properly. I see also in the output as the first error the one above, but later it gets stuck with a loop of:
java.lang.Exception: Address discovery through STUN failed
I tried initially with the default STUN, then an own stun instance and - as suggested somewhere here - wich an empty STUN setting. But now I guess that the permissions error might be the root cause.
To be honest - I am trying to install on a ubuntu 16.04 and had to set the version from 3 to 2 in the .yaml files to run with the integrated compose files.