Jitsi Developer needed. Integrating Jitsi with virtual 3D events platform & user communication

Hi Jitsi devs,

We’re currently working on a virtual events platform which merges real time 3D environments, streaming performances, and guest communication. To date, we’ve built out a wonderful environment using Threejs and WebGL and tied it into Jitsi for user communication. Our main hurdle is optimizing jitsi and integrating it more closely with our front end. What we’ve built so far has hooked interest from our intended clients. Right now we must continue to optimize our platform to be able to provide a successful product for them.

We’re looking for an experienced Jitsi developer who is also comfortable in Linux & React. Experience with WebGL and NodeJS is a plus but not necessary. I’ve intentionally kept this short, so please let me know if you’d like more information and details about the job by emailing me at chris@magentafield.com

Thanks in advance for any interest and insight!

1 Like

Hi,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to you.

Dear Chris,

What you done up to now seems interesting. We are a group of devs who are expertise on the RTC domain. We have been using jitsi for solutions we build for few years now. So we would love to take a look at your project and help you out. We always love to build a long term relationship and we can be your RTC tech partners. Please contact us at support@telzee.io for more details. Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Team Telzee

Hi Chris,
If you are still looking out for some help, I would be interested as all that you are wanting done is well within my area of experience.
You can reach me on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew