Jitsi developer needed for new venture

Hi
I will be requiring a Jitsi developer to help with setup of Jitsi and potential future customisations for a new startup

Initial Tasks would include
Setup of Jitsi services in a scalable model
Connection with front end (worked on separately)
Setup of local GIT repository on server (probably AWS will be used for now)
This would be for the initial POC and then further customisations would be needed, but can be discussed later

I cant go into too much detail here as NDA would need to be signed

Regards
J

Hi,

We would be able to support you with Jitsi installations and support services. Please drop us a mail hello@meetrix.io

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hello,
I and my brother are Jitsi experts having extensive experience in various type of Jitsi projects.We can help you on your requirements.
You can send me email from;
umit@doganbros.com

Best
Ümit

Hi,
Having worked on some complex Jisti customisations in the past and would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day,
Andrew

Hi,

We can help you out. Please find below our feedback for the given requirements.

*Setup of Jitsi services in a scalable model - Setting up the jitsi videobridge in a separate server would be a good starting point to scale. More videobridges could be added in the future or autoscaled if needed.

*Connection with front end (worked on separately) - Frontend changes could be developed using the jitsi-meet repo and configuring the server to use it

For more details please contact us through support@telzee.io

Regards,
Team Telzee

Many thanks of those of you that have replied
I will be sending you an email with more detailed requirements in the next 2 days
Thanks
J