[jitsi-dev] "You have received a new message less than 2 seconds ago. Are you sure you want to close this chat?" window very large

Hello.

If i receive a message and i want to close the message window when jitsi considers i didnt read the message or i have something typed that is not sent, the

"You have received a new message less than 2 seconds ago. Are you sure you want to close this chat?"
or
"You're trying to close a chat with a non-sent message. Are you sure you want to close this chat?"

message appears. The problem is that its window is very large vertically, larger than the height of the screen. Horizontally seems ok.

Please have a look at it.

Debian testing 32-bit with xfce 4.8, java (default openjdk):

java version "1.6.0_24"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11pre) (6b24~pre2-1)
OpenJDK Server VM (build 20.0-b12, mixed mode)

···

--
O zi buna,

Kertesz Laszlo

Hey Kertesz,

Hello.

If i receive a message and i want to close the message window when jitsi considers i didnt read the message or i have something typed that is not sent, the

"You have received a new message less than 2 seconds ago. Are you sure you want to close this chat?"
or
"You're trying to close a chat with a non-sent message. Are you sure you want to close this chat?"

message appears. The problem is that its window is very large vertically, larger than the height of the screen. Horizontally seems ok.

Could you please attach screenshots?

Vincent, I know XFCE is your platform of choice so maybe you could have
a look?

Emil

···

On 29.02.12 20:50, Kertesz Laszlo wrote:

java version "1.6.0_24"

Hi Kertesz, Emil,

Hey Kertesz,

Hello.

or

Could you please attach screenshots?

Vincent, I know XFCE is your platform of choice so maybe you could have
a look?

XFCE is a too "heavy" window manager for me, but I have the same problem with my fluxbox (cf. screenshot).

I will take a look at it.

Cheers,
Vincent

···

On 03/01/2012 09:01 AM, Emil Ivov wrote:

On 29.02.12 20:50, Kertesz Laszlo wrote:

Emil

java version "1.6.0_24"

--
Vincent Lucas, Ph.D. Jitsi developer
chenzo@jitsi.org http://jitsi.org